0.3

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm.

After what happened yesterday Tyler went straight home instead of staying like he usually does.

He assured me everything was fine and that he had some things to discuss with his parents so with that he gave me a kiss and left.

I knew I had nothing to worry about.

I slowly get up and walk over to my wardrobe and pull out a tank top with some jeans.

I sigh as I look in the mirror and randomly play with my hair trying to find a style that's suited my outfit but I knew by the end it would be in a high pony tail like it always was.

I walk down stair and saying a quick hello to my parents before walking into the kitchen and grabbing breakfast.

"You're taking me to school today" My brother demands as he walks into the kitchen

"Says Who?"

"Me, but seriously trust me if I had a choice in hitching a ride without you and Tyler then I'd accept without a second thought but I don't" he says scrunching his face up at the sound of the name

You see Ryder despised Tyler. I found it quite funny actually because Ryder was a year younger then me but he always seemed to hang out with the majority of my grade even Jack but he always hated Tyler.

"Tyler not driving with me today anyway, he had to leave early for training and I couldn't be bothered to wake up early to drive with him." I shrug

"Thank god" I hear him mutter.

I roll my eyes as I quickly finish eating as I head to the bathroom and finish my morning routine before grabbing my keys and heading out to the car.

"I'm leaving! Hurry up or you're walking" I yell as I walk out the house.

Ryder quickly runs out the door with his backpack still opened as he tries to shove his books in.

I beep the horn as he jumps and gives me an annoyed glare making me laugh.

"Geez woman, was it really necessary to beep the horn" He growls

I nod my head before starting the car and driving to school.

When I arrive I begin to quicken my face trying to get to Tyler's football practice as soon as possible.

Instead though I see Devil himself and to my luck he's coming in my direction.

"We need to talk to" He says, his voice sounding urgent

"No, now move" I say stubbornly as I try to walk around him but he stops me.

"This is seriously important"

"And I seriously need to meet with Tyler" I say trying to find a way around him

"For fuck sake Summer, Tyler's cheating on you!"