2.7

I lie comfortably snuggling up to Jack ignoring the sun shining in my eyes as I kept them closed.

"Well this is gross." I heard a familiar voice.

"I don't know man you're sisters cute when she's sleeping."

My eyes slowly opened as I see Ryder looking at us while he eats cereal while Archer stands next to him.

"Oh look the beast has awoken."

"Someone's in a good mood." I mumble since the last couple of days he's been trying to kill me.

"He got laid last night." Archer says.

"Dude you need to shut up."

"It's not like I think you're a virgin, but doesn't mean I want to know when my brother gets laid." I say gagging forgetting that Jack was still cuddling next to me.

"I thought you two were fighting?" Ryder asks as he points the end of his spoon at Jack and I.

"Not really. I mean I haven't forgiven him yet but we don't hate each other."

Ryder gives me an unconvinced look before rolling his eyes.

"Whatever it's none of my business because unlike you I won't snoop around in places where I'm not wanted." he says while I give him a sheepish smile but before I can say anything Jack let's out a groan.

"Can you guys shut up." He mumbles in a raspy voice.

"Someone's not a morning person." I laugh

"I wasn't talking to you, I was meaning the other boys. You can talk as much as you want..." He says as he snuggles closer to me still keeping his eyes closed.

I can't help but smile, he's so cute.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I hear Ryder mumble.

I try to escape Jacks grip but this only results in Jack holding me tighter.

"What did you boys want anyway." I say rolling my eyes at Jacks stubbornness.

"I need a lift to the beach."

"Can't Archer drive you?"

"I would but I got my car taken away from me." Archer answers for him.

"He had a party when his parents were suppose to be away long story short they came home early." Ryder adds.

"Fine, give me 10." I sigh as they walk away leaving Jack and I. "Jack I need to drive the boys to the beach."

"Let them walk."

"Jack, I already said I would..."

"But I'm tired." He groans making me laugh.

"You can sleep in the car, and then we can get a coffee on the way back as well."

"I'll go, if you give me a kiss." He smirks but as he looks up at me with one eye open.

"Not happening."

"Why? We've kissed before."

"Because I said so." I laugh.

"It was worth a try," He mumbles as he sits up and stretches as he stands up and walks out the front door and into the passenger seat.

"Boys we're leaving!" I hear loud footsteps from upstairs as the two come down and rush out the door before taking a seat in the back while I go to the front.

"Okay before I begin to drive you guys have to be quiet because I don't want you guys to wake up Jack. If you do I give him permission to hurt you."

"Okay sure whatever let's go."

.

After dropping the boys off at the beach we pull up and a small cafe as I gently shake Jack waking him up.

"Hey you don't have to come in I just want to know what coffee you want?"

"It doesn't matter because I'm coming in." He states getting out of the car and following me inside.

"Hey, what can I get you today?" The boy asks from the counter.

"Can I please get a Carmel Frappucino and a..."

"Iced Vanilla Macchiato." Jack finishes for me as we go wait with the other customers.

"You know since you haven't forgiven me yet you know what we're going to spend today doing." Jack say grinning widely.

"I thought you were tired?"

"I am but I would rather be sleepy and spend time with you."

I laugh grabbing our coffees and walking out of the shop as he makes me hand him over my keys insisting that it's going to be fun.

God help me.

(A/N I want to know what your favourtie books are because recently I've been buying some new ones but I want to buy more because I just love books so does anyone have any suggestions?)