2.0

We pull up at an old abandon building.

I use to come here when I needed to think and when people were beginning to become to much, so I thought it would be the perfect place to take Summer.

I nervously step out the car as she follows me.

I wasn't sure how she'd react. Maybe she'd find it weird.

I try to read her expression as she scans the outside of the building but it stays neutral.

We walk in as her eyes travel over the graffiti messily painted on the wall.

"How did you find this place?" She finally asks.

"I don't know I was angry about um something and kinda got lost before I found this." I shrug. It was the day Tyler and her started dating not that I'd ever admit it but I was obviously pissed in result I found this place.

"It's cool. I like it." She says taking a seat on an old couch.

"Yeah, it's definitely something." I laugh as we drift back into a comfortable silence.

"Tell me something about Jack Gilinsky that no one else knows." She says laying down while looking up at the ceiling.

"Uh I really like chicken..."

"I'm serious Jack" she laughs while hitting me lightly.

"Fine, but you go first." She rolls her eyes as she begins to think.

"I hate my name." she states after a moment of thinking.

"You hate your name?" I repeat while she nods, "Why?"

"I just don't think I suit the name. I'm like the opposite of Summer."

I've never thought about it if I was honest but I could see what she meant. There was nothing warm about her appearance. Her skin was always pale and her hair was a dark brown while her eyes were emerald green that always held and icy emotion within them but I still thought the name suited her.

"I guess I can see your point but I think you still suit it."

"How do I suit it."

"I don't know you just do."I shrug while she lets out an amuse laugh.

"Your turn Gilinsky."

"Um I don't know what to say."

"Fine just tell me something that's on your mind." She suggest but as I looked for something to talk about the only thing that seem to fill my mind was her and that's when I realise I liked Summer Young.

Shit.

I soon realise she was waiting on me to say something so I blurt out the first thing that comes to mind other then her.

"I hate Tyler."

"So do I but what I don't understand why you hate him so much. I mean as far as I know he hasn't done anything to you."

I stay silent not wanting to admit that he might have started dating the only girl I actually like not that I'd admit at the time because I could hardly admit it to myself now.

"He's just a jerk."

"Ah, I see keeping secrets."

I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Well I will find out what you're keeping from me, don't you worry."

But the fact was if she asked me I would eventually tell her and I didn't want that.

I didn't want her to know about how my feelings have changed for her over these past days and could only hope that I didn't tell her.

For both us.

(A/N I love Jack Johnson tbh)