2.6

I wasn't sure how Jack was going to get me to forgive him but I was scared.

I was scared because I never felt this way before.

Not even with Tyler.

And the thought of giving him the power to hurt me made me hesitant.

I was currently in my sheep pj's, eating chips while happily watching Teen Wolf but I'm int erupted when I hear a knock at the door.

A wide grin appears on my face as I get up quickly knowing it was most likely the pizza I ordered.

As I open the door I couldn't help but frown disappointingly when I see Jack standing there coolly leaning against the door.

"Well don't get too excited."

I open my mouth to explain my disappointment but close it when I see the familiar car pull up.

The pizza guys walks up to us wearing his red cap while I smile and hand him the money before grabbing my pizza, thanking him as he walks off.

I look back at Jack as he stifles a laugh.

"Shut up." I mumble walking inside as he follows.

"Should I be offended that you get more excited over pizza then me?"

"Probably." I shrug as I open the box and stuff the delicious piece of pepperoni pizza into my mouth.

He rolls his eyes and reaches out to take a bit but I smack his hand away.

"Ow, what was that for?" He pouts while rubbing his hand.

"It's my pizza get your own."

"But sharing is caring." I give him a blank look telling him I simply didn't care.

Jack ignores this as he goes to grab another piece but this time he succeeds.

"Hey!" I protest.

"What? I doubt you could eat all this by yourself anyway. I'm helping you."

Bullshit he was helping me. I could easily eat it by myself but I shrug it off and let him enjoy his pizza while it last.

"So what brings you here?" I ask putting the pizza box into the bin.

"I wanted to see you." He states simply.

"Why?"

"Because we're going on a date."

I look at him like he'd gone insane. I mean it wasn't that I was against going on a date with Jack but I was in my comfy clothes and I honestly couldn't be bothered getting ready.

"No."

"What? Why not?"

I raise my eyebrow at him gesturing to what I was wearing as his eyes scanned over my pj's.

"Fine but we're going out another night and I still want to hangout."

I sigh dramatically.

"Fine we can watch a movie. Go pick." I say slumping down on the couch.

He walks over as he scans the different movies before pulling one out and placing it into the DVD player.

He comes sits next to me as I watch the familiar intro to 'The Fault in our Stars'.

"Really?" I ask snickering a laugh.

"Shut up, I'm being romantic." He says making me roll my eyes but I soon lay against him as I divert my focus to the movie.

(A/N I'm Sorry! I've meant to read some of your guys books but I haven't had time because I was busy but I promise I'll get to it.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! You guys are so sweet and I love you all! Thank you so much!

Also I used someones photos that I found on tumblr and they read the book and told me. They don't mind at all but I feel really has for not giving them credit so thank you @teasingilinsky
)