0.5

It was soon lunch as I walk down the hall to the cafeteria with a smile on my face.

But before I could open the doors and finally satisfy my hunger Jack stops me.

"I need you to come with me, I have to talk to you"

"Why can't you tell me here?"

"Because, just come"

I sigh.

Don't give in Summer.

"Fine but only for five minutes."

He walks off down the hallway and towards the back entrance of the school as I follow him.

"I assume you still don't believe Tyler's cheating on you"

"No" I say hesitantly

He stay quiet and quickens his pace as we walk out of school to find nothing but a empty car part besides a couple making out.

"I still don't understand why you brought me here"

He nods his head to the couple as I squint my eyes and look at them closer.

My eyes widen as I feel like my hearts been broken in two.

Tear begin to form in my eyes as I turn around and run inside until I make out the front entrance.

I continue to run not daring to stop until I reach the park.

With tears streaming down my face I pick up a sharp stick from the ground.

I didn't even realise Jack followed me here but he did which only made me more angry.

"Summer put the fucking stick down"

But I ignore him as I storm up to the tree and try to scribble out the stupid S and T initials that he wrote one of our dates.

How could I be so fucking naive to think he loved me when he was going behind my back and hooking up with other girls.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Knowing it was Jack made it worse.

"What do you fucking want, are you happy. You finally got what you wanted. You fucking broke me so tell me why the fuck are you here. Is it to tell me you were right even though I was too naive to listen because I know" I snap

Instead of saying anything Jack hands me a red pocket knife.

Why he had one I have no idea.

I looked down at it suddenly feeling bad what I just did but I didn't say anything.

Instead I took it off him and continued to scratch off the repulsive lie as I mutter curse word under my breath about how much of a cheating asshole