0.8

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?!" Jack says making me look at him in shock.

He was obviously pissed but I didn't understand why.

This had nothing to do with him.

"Why does it matter? We both know what would have happened if I told him the truth"

"Yeah well Tyler deserves it"

"Yes, what Tyler did was wrong, but before all of this he was still my first love and as much as I'd hate to say it I still care for him and I don't want to see him get hurt"

Jack stayed quiet as he glares at the ground.

"Whatever, I have to go" He mumbles as he walks away leaving me confused as I hop in the car and drive home.

*

When I walk into school the next day I can't help but feel everyone's eyes on me.

Does that mean they knew?

I decided last night what I was going to do about Ty.

I wasn't going to be the naive girlfriend who's boyfriend constantly cheated on her.

No.

I was going to break up with him.

As I walk through the school entrance I'm instantly greeted by the two-timing football player, who also had pink hair.

Thank you Jack.

"Where were you!? I didn't see you once yesterday and you've been ignoring my calls and text!?"

Yeah well I sure saw you sucking faces with another chick.

"Look Tyler I can't do this anymore"

"Can't do what"

"Us. I just- look Ty we're over" I say avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean we're over. I love you Summer and you love me"

I look up at him.

The way he stared back at me nearly made me believe him.

"I'm sorry" I mumble before walking off down the hall as I wipe away the tear that had manged to escape.

As I walk down the hall I'm surprised to see a certain brunette leaning against my locker with something in his hand.

Jack sees me as he gives me a devious smile making me quirk my eyebrow.

Well I guess he's not made at me anymore.

"Jack Gilinsky what have you done this time?" I ask suspiciously as I would towards him

"Nothing, I just thought we could talk about or revenge on Hannah together" he smiles innocently while I roll my eyes

"What's that" I ask pointing to his hand.

"I may or may not have gotten the keys to Tyler's gym locker" he says with a proud smile as he dangles the keys in front of me.

"And what do you plan on doing with those." I ask in warily but I couldn't hide the amusement in my voice

"I'll guess you have to wait and find out" he grins

"Look forward to it"

"So.... you and Tyler?"

"We broke up" I say looking down.

"Pity, but hey it's for the best"

"I guess, and at least I don't have to date a guy with pink hair." I say with a small smile trying to hide my sadness.

"Exactly, I mean why would he dye his hair that colour anyway. I always thought he was more of a purple kinda guy anyway" he shrugs.

I roll my eyes and let out a laugh but I can't help but feel someones eyes on us.

I turn around and see Tyler glaring at Jack with pure hatred.

He soon slams his locker and begins to walk towards us.

This was not going to end well.