LT (12)

I know the chapter before this is sad. I even felt like crying while I'm writing it but I hope you like this chapter as well, my lovely chingus. There'll be more surprises coming up ! Enjoyy

Jung Kook's POV

We saw Suga hyung came out of the room drinking from a box of orange juice and holding a cookie. The doctor came out after Suga hyung.

" We got a pint of your blood for Soo Young. You might feel a bit dizzy but you wouldn't go unconcious. A little rest would do you good. " the doctor told Suga hyung. We all said thanks and he went in to the room where Soo Young was hospitalized in.

Soo Young's phone started to ring and we looked at the caller ID. Eomma. Suga hyung immediately picked it up.

Suga's POV

" Soo Young-ah. Are you okay ? " Eomma's voice was filled with wary. I guess she already knew something has happened to Soo Young.

" Eo-eom-eomma. " I stuttered after hearing her voice. I missed her so much.

" Who are you ? " Eomma asked. I guess she dosen't recognise my voice.

" Eomma, this is Yoon Gi. " I replied.

" Yoon Gi ! My son ! How are you ? Where are you ? " Eomma said, I could hear the happiness in her voice. I started sobbing when I thought of Soo Young.

" What's wrong ? Why are you crying ? " Eomma started getting worried.

" I'm in the hospital. " I wiped my tears away.

" What ? What happened ? Are you okay ? " Eomma said, not giving a second thought that Soo Young is the one hospitalized.

" It's not me. It's Soo Young. She's being hospitalized. " I sobbed harder.

" What ? Where are you ? You're in Japan right ? I'll go to Japan right now. Yeobo ! Book a flight to Tokyo now. " I heard eomma shouted. I told her where we are right now, hung up, sat on the chair as I sobbed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Min's POV

The doctor came out and told us that Soo Young's awake. He also told us not to disturb her too much and that we should enter one by one.

Suga hyung was still in the restroom so I decided to enter first.

I walked in and sat beside her bed. I held her hand and rubbed it softly. She felt my touch and woke up.

" Ji Minie. " she smiled, looking at me and I smiled at her back. If I ever lose her to Jung Kook, I'll remember this moment. If it ever happens, I hope Jung Kook take good care of her. As long as she's happy, I'll be okay with anything.

" We found your oppa. He donated his blood for you. " her eyes widened when I said that.

" Where ? Where is he ? " she looked around but couldn't find anybody.

" Calm down, he's in the restroom. Also, your eomma called. " I told her, just in case.

" What did she say ? Does she know what happened to me ? She's not coming here is she ? " questions came out of her mouth.

" I don't know what she said. Apparently, your eomma's coming here. Sorry to disappoint you. " I chuckled and she laughed. It's great seeing her laugh.

I let go of her hand and left when I saw Suga hyung came.

Suga's POV

I came in to see Soo Young. This time, as my sister. She squinted her eyes when she saw me, not sure if I was the right guy.

" Oppa ? " she asked. I smiled at her, seeing her smile.

" Yes ? " I said with my eyes filled with tears threatening to fall. I walked to her and gave her a big hug.

" Eomma and Krystal eonnie was right. " she cried. I pulled back.

" Right about what ? " I said and sat on the bed, right beside her.

" They said that you could be right beside me this whole time. I didn't understand it at first but now I can see what they mean. " she smiled.

Then, I heard the door opened. Our heads both shot up to the door to see eomma, appa and 2 boys came in.

" Eomma ! Appa ! Joe ! John ! You're here ! " Soo Young said happily. They all hugged her. Eomma and appa haven't changed a single bit but, who's this two kids ?

" Are you really Yoon Gi ? " Eomma came to me and I nodded. Eomma hugged me and appa came and to hug me too. After we released from the hug, Soo Young introduced me to the two boys.

" Oppa. The little kid here is John. " Soo Young pointed to the shorter kid.

" Hyung ? " he said, unsure of what to call me but hugged me anyways. I carried him and let him sit on the bed beside Soo Young. She hugged him and introduced the other boy.

" And this tall kid is Joe. He's not that friendly. He's always like this, even in school and he barely talks to anyone. " Soo Young ruffled his hair.

" Yah ! " he said as he took off his headset that was stuck to his ear all this time.

" Say hi to your hyung. " Soo Young pointed to me.

" Annyeonghaseyo. " he greeted me and put his headset back.

" You think I could make him warmer ? " I whispered to Soo Young. She smiled at me.

" Good luck on that. " she laughed, followed by John.

" Wait. Why do they have English names ? " I asked when I realised that.

" Appa gave us that name. " John said. Cute.

" Can you two speak English like Soo Young too ? " I asked and he nodded. I guess I'm the only one in the family who can barely speak any English. I saw eomma smiled at us and walked out with appa.

" John, go with them. " Soo Young let John down and he followed them.

" Why ? " I asked.

Why do you think Sooyoung told John to go with their parents ? What is going on ? Keke.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! By the way, have you guys heard of what happened to V ? I feel bad for him. #cheeruptaehyung #youreperfecttaehyung I hope he's okay, those haters got no jams.

Anyway, vote/comment. Gumawo chingu ah !