LT (26)

Happy 22nd birthday to the God Of Destruction, Rap Monster ! Here's another chapter for my lovely chingus and of course for Nam Joon oppa's birthday.

Soo Young's POV

I pulled Pil Sook back. She faced me cheerfully. I wanted to ask her about her relationship with Ga Eun but looking at her happy and cheery face, I couldn't ask her. I have a feeling that if I asked her about it, she might turn sad.

" Never mind, it's nothing. " I shook my head while smiling. If you look at her, her cheery face could cheer you up immediately.

We walked towards the vocal practice room. I saw Jung Kook and I ran up to give him a hug but he didn't hug me back. I released from the hug and looked at him. He looked sad, he wasn't like this this morning. He then pulled me aside.

" Soo Young-ah, can you not go to EXO's music video shooting ? " he asked. He actually sounded really desperate.

" Why ? What's wrong ? " I asked but the teacher came in before he could answer me and we walked back to the crowd.

" Okay guys, go to your groups and you guys can continue discussing or practicing. " the teacher said. Jung Kook and I walked towards Rap Monster and oppa.

" What song should we do ? Any recommendation ? The song must include both rapping and singing. " oppa asked me and a song popped up into my brain.

" What about Dream High ? Jung Kook and I can sing. Oppa and Rap Monster can rap. " I smiled, satisfied with my decision. I really love that song. I fangirled a lot while watching the drama. They all nodded, agreeing with my choice.

" We can start practicing tomorrow. " oppa said but Rap Monster stopped him.

" I'm not so sure about that. If we could finish up recording for the new mini album, then we can practice but if we don't, then we can't. " Rap Monster said and I nodded. I need to understand their tight schedule.

" How about if you join us for recording later ? After your practice session. " oppa suggested and I smiled.

" You can come in the middle of the recording. " Jung Kook said and I smiled. I couldn't wait any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the dance practice session was over, it was song writing class but oppa said that he'll be recording for their comeback so, in the room was a random guy, in front of the class, greeting us as we got in. We greeted back and sat on our assigned seats.

" Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Ji Soo. I'll be your substitute teacher since your teacher is currently busy. " he greeted. Oh god, this is gonna be boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long boring session of lecture, we got out of the class and quickly went to the recording studio to see oppa and Jung Kook.

I got in to see oppa inside the recording booth with a headphone covering his ears. He was staring at the lyrics sheet when he looked up and saw me, he smiled and waved happily at me as I returned it to him.

" Soo Young-ah ! Come sit here ! " I heard Ji Min say. I turned to him to see him gesturing to sit beside him on the black leather couch. I walk towards him and sat beside him.

" Ji Min-ah, why is oppa the only one in the booth ? What about you ? " I whispered.

" Ah, that's because the intro of this album is all Suga hyung's solo. " Ji Min handed me a bottle of water.

" Wait, you guys just started ? " I said, a little too loud that made Jin who was talking to their manager face me, along with some other staff. After I smiled awkwardly at them, they turned away and continued what they were doing.

" Yah ! Don't do that ! And yeah, we just started. V was hungry and we ordered some food but it took quite some time for it to arrive and they all ate really slow. " Ji Min whispered. I chuckled, they're cute.

" Okay, let's start ! " the guy in front of all the buttons said through the mic, signaling oppa to start.

" Ji Min-ah, what's this song titled ? " I asked.

" Intro : The Most Beautiful Moment In Life " he said.

The rim looks farther away today

Sighs are building on top of the court

The boy is afraidof reality

But his heart is at peace only when he throws the ball

Throwing the ball by himself

What I'm shooting at the rim

Are my countless thoughts and worries

I pretend to know the world but my body is still not ready

Shoot, the court is my playground

With my movements,a small ball bounces next to my feet

The results are as slow as the floor

But I just shout out loud to the world that everything's gonna be alright

But the world gives me fear, then just stop

Thoughts fill my head and instead of the ball, I throw my future

Because of the other's standard of success

My worries spread like cancer again, god damn it

After oppa finished rapping, he placed the headset he was wearing on the microphone and walked out of the booth. He took a bottle of water and walked towards me.

" So, how was it ? " he smiled then drank all the water in the bottle in a single shot.

" Hmm, I don't know. Not bad, but not really good either. " I joked. Oppa almost choked and Ji Min stared at me shockingly and I laughed really loud at their expressions.

" I was joking, okay ! You did great. I never would've done that great. " I calmed him while laughing.

My phone rang and I left the studio to pick it up. I turned on my phone, revealing the caller ID.

Well, I guess that's all ! I hope you enjoy it ! I'll update as soon as possible.