LT (28)

Annyeong chinguya ! It's been quite some time since I've updated. I wasn't planning on continuing because I have a lost of inspiration but since I'm not the type to stop in the middle, I'm continuing it, and also it's because of your comments, it encourages me. Have you guys seen BTS - Run ? If not, click above !! I forgot to update on Jin's birthday so, happy belated birthday Pink Princess ! Anyway, enjoy !

Suga's POV

Soo Young went to pick up her phone outside the studio but a few minutes has passed and yet she hasn't came back, at least, not yet. Maybe she's having a long phone call with her childhood friend ? Jung Kook suddenly came in which shocked me.

" Where's Soo Young ?  She should be here by now. Isn't her lessons over yet ? " Jung Kook asked.

" What ? Isn't Soo Young outside ? She went out to receive her call. " Ji Min turned to us, stopping his conversation with the manager. Jung Kook shook his head while looking at Ji Min weirdly. I kept quiet and decided to open the door to see nobody outside.

" Soo Young's gone ! " I turned to them. Ji Min quickly took out his phone and texted Soo Young but she didn't read it. We all got worried. She didn't even pick up my call. Jung Kook decided to call her for the 10th time and thankfully, she picked up.

" Yah Soo Young ! Where are you !? " Jung Kook shouted through the phone, I didn't even bother to stop him since I knew he's as worried as I am and I would've shouted through the phone too if she were to pick up my call.

Jung Kook's POV

" Ah, Jung Kook-ah, I'm in EXO's dorm. " she said calmly. My whole body felt like it was on fire. What is this ?

" What ? Why are you there ? How did you even get there ? " I said, trying my best not to say any harsh words or not to get her mad with my anger.

Soo Young's POV

" Soo Young-ah ! Who are you talking to ? " Baek Hyun came from behind me and I did a hush sound to keep him quiet. He nodded and went back politely.

" Kai came and brought me here. " I answered. I whispered so no one can hear me. I'm still not used to the fact that I'm close to Kai.

" Okay. Since you seem really happy about it, you can stay there. Make sure to come back before curfew. " Jung Kook replied. There was a tone of sadness in his voice. He was about to hang up when I stopped him.

" Jung Kook-ah, are you okay ? " I asked him, he sounded sad, or is it just that he's tired because of recording ?

" Yes, I'm fine. Go enjoy yourself. " He hung up. That's weird. I went back to sit with them.

" Hurry up, Soo Young ! The chicken will finish because of Kai ! " Se Hun said and I chuckled.

" I'm good, he can eat mine. " I smiled at them. Kai ate really quick that I thought he was gonna eat the whole box.

" Wah, Kai, you're eating really fast. How long have you starved without chicken ? " I asked while laughing since I know Kai's a chicken mania. Everyone laughed at my joke and Kai teasingly grumbled. We were joking around so much until someone barged into the room. We turned to the door to see SHINee's leader, Onew, staring at the chicken.

" Yah ! You didn't even invite your sunbae to eat chicken with you ? " he pouted and started eating with them.

" Annyeonghaseyo. " I bowed to Onew and he did the same.

" By the way, Soo Young, how old are you ? You didn't even call us oppa. Are we supposed to call you noona or something ? "  Xiu Min asked. Shoot, this question, I never knew how to answer it.

" No. I'm 19 this year. " I bit my lips at what they were going to say next. Most of them almost spat out the food they were eating.

" What ? You're younger than all of us ? " Kai turned to me and I nodded, embarassed.

" But why didn't you even call us oppa ? You do know our ages right ? " Xiu Min asked again, I nodded again. I still have no idea what to say.

" Yah, you guys are pressuring her. " Onew said with a mouth full of chicken.

" Sorry, we were just curious. " Su Ho replied.

" So, Soo Young, who called you earlier ? " Baek Hyun asked.

" Jung Kook, my boyfriend. " I replied, not even hesitating.

" Why did he call you ? Was he worried ? " Kai turned to me. I shook my head.

" No. I l-left without t-telling him. " I stuttered. All of them stared at me in shock.

" What ? Why didn't you tell him before leaving ? " Su Ho spat out, he panicked. I think he didn't want to have any rivalry with BTS.

So, that's all for now, I'm trying my best to write more often. Sometimes I'm too busy watching kdrama and managing my fan account in instagram. Vote please ! Kumawo. Saranghaeyo my lovely chingus !