LT (23)

Here's another chapter for my lovely chingus. Also, my kpop profiles book is now updated with B.A.P's profile !!! I'm happy that this fanfic has 2K more readers !

Soo Young's POV

" Will you pick me ? " Pil Sook jumped. The more she did that, the more I started to hate her. No, it couldn't be, I don't hate people this easily. This was probably because she's doing this to make Jung Kook choose her. Wait, am I jealous ?

" He's with me ? Right jagi ? " I purposely said the specific part louder. Pil Sook's face turned red out of embarassment. I tugged Jung Kook closer to me.

" Sorry, Pil Sook. " he smiled warmly to Pil Sook. She then nodded and walked towards Jin.

" So, who else do you want to pick ? Your choice. " Jung Kook asked me and I smiled.

" Rap Monster and oppa ! " I grinned widely. They both came to us automatically. I guess I said that too loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, the group was all set. Everyone now has a group. I'll be with oppa, Jung Kook and Rap Monster. Pil Sook will be with Ji Min and Jin while Ga Eun will be with J-Hope and V. I chuckled when I saw the groupings.

" Why are you laughing ? " Jung Kook asked and I pointed towards Ga Eun, V and J-Hope.

" Ga Eun, she kind of a cold hearted girl while V and J-Hope are cheery ones. " Jung Kook looked at V and J-Hope jumping around the annoyed Ga Eun, trying to make her smile or talk and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vocal lesson ended just like that and we left the room.

" Soo Young-ah, sorry but I have to leave to record our comeback album. See you tonight ? We'll come by your dorm. Bye ! " Jung Kook said and left to the recording studio.

My phone rang and I pick it up to see it was from Kai.

" Yoboseo ? Soo Young ? Are you free tonight ? Can we hangout ? I have some free time. " I heard Kai's voice. I can imagine him smiling right now.

" No, I'm not free, I'm expensive. " I said, as a joke.

" What ? Then can I borrow you ? I don't have to pay, do I ? " he laughed.

" Where are we going anyways ? " I asked.

" You can choose. I'll come by to pick you up tonight, okay ? " he said.

" Okay. " I nodded, even though he can't actually see me.

" Bye, I have to go now. " he hung up. I held my phone tightly, looking forward to tonight.

I went to the dance room and saw Pil Sook sitting on the floor with Ga Eun.

" Where's BTS oppas ? " Pil Sook looked around. Well, they are not going to be with us for the whole training session, duh.

" They're recording. " I sat on the floor beside her.

We were sitting awkwardly when a really slim girl came in.

" Annyeonghaseyo. " we bowed together when she came in.

" Only the three of you ? " she asked and we nodded.

" Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jung Sah Ra. You can just call me Sah Ra eonnie. " she bowed a little. She's really pretty. She has round eyes but not really big ones, they're ones that are comfortable to look at. Her light brown hair suits her really well.

" Eonnie, are we going to dance today ? " Pil Sook asked before she could say anything.

" Not yet. First, we need to check your weight. " she stood beside a weighting machine and she pointed at it with a pen.

Pil Sook and I looked at each other with our eyes both widened while Ga Eun just calmly look around.

She's not going to force us to lose weight, is she ?

" Ga Eun ? " Sara eonnie looked at the paper on the clipboard that she's holding onto. Ga Eun stepped on the weighting machine while Sah ra eonnie wrote something down on the paper after looking at Ga Eun's weight.

Sah Ra eonnie instructed Ga Eun to get off the weighting machine and she wrote something on the paper again.

" Pil Sook. " she called out, not looking at us at all.

Pil Sook nervously stepped on the machine. Sah Ra eonnie looked at Pil Sook's weight and wrote something down too. Pil Sook automatically stepped off and I stepped onto the machine without Sah Ra eonnie calling me.

I almost scream when I saw my weight.
50kg !
When did I gain this much weight ?

I quickly stepped off and stood beside Pil Sook. I bit my lip, nervous to hear of what Sah Ra eonnie has to say.

" Ga Eun, you need to lose one kilo by next week. Pil Sook and Soo Young, you guys need to lose two kilos by next week. I'm just being soft on you guys this time. " Sah Ra eonnie announced. Two kilos ? How am I supposed to do that ? I love eating.

" Okay, that's all. Now, lets start our lesson. We'll check your weight again next week. " eonnie said. She said it in a normal but it sounded scary. I wouldn't dare to get in trouble with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went into our next class, song writing class. We were tired but not sweating because the room was really cold.

We got into the class to see three tables and chairs in the middle of the room. We sat on it as we wait for our teacher to come.

" Hello ! " he said and we all stood up. Why would our teacher be so informal ? Isn't that too impolite ?

We turned towards the door and my eyes immidiately widened.

" Oppa ? You're our teacher ? " I asked without hesitation. He nodded happily. Finally, a teacher who I know really well and isn't scary.

" Since it's the first day, how about we just gather around and have some fun ? " oppa said and we nodded.

" Oppa, how was the recording ? Where's Jung Kook ? " I smiled and his smile turn into a frown. What's wrong ?

" What's wrong ? What happened ? " I asked as I felt a heavy feeling in my stomach, knowing something bad has happened.

" We haven't started our recording yet. The reason has something to do with your second question. " oppa said, his face full of worry.

What happened to Jung Kook ?

That's all for my lovely chingus ! What do you think happened to Jung Kook ?
Please vote and comment ! Saranghaee