LT (36)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Sorry to disappoint you but this is the last chapter. Please check out the author's note in the end of this chapter. Here's the final chapter ! Enjoyy !

*a few months later*

Soo Young's POV

BTS has just released the music video and album. It was a huge hit. Everyone loves the song, even me. The competition that we were doing was cancelled, everyone was busy and there was no time for the competition.

Today is Jung Kook's birthday. ( A/N : I've been meaning to write this part for a long time and here it comes. ) Pil Sook, Ga Eun and I are shopping for his presents. Ji Min said that we are going to surprise him in his beach. Ji Min and the guys are decorating the beach while Jung Kook's in his dorm room, probably sleeping because of their tight schedule. Big Hit let them rest for today since it's Jung Kook's birthday.

We walked through a bunch of shops but have no idea what to buy. I decided to walk into a CD shop. Inside is full of albums. It was really quiet inside. I walked through piles and piles of CDs until I reached one that caught my attention. I smiled to myself. I'll buy this for Jung Kook.

As I reached for the album, another person was reaching for the same thing. We accidentally touched each other's hands. I turn to see Kai.

" Soo Young ? What are you doing here ? " Kai's face lit up.

" Um, just shopping for presents for Jung Kook. It's his birthday today. " I said as I reached for the album again and went to the cashier.

" Ah, are you celebrating it ? " Kai followed me.

" Yeah. Oppa and the others are decorating for the surprise. " I smiled to the cashier as she gave me a plastic bag with the album in it.

" Can I come ? " Kai followed me out the shop. Why is he following me ? This is creepy.

" S-sure. " I said without fully listening to the sentence and left. I'm really busy and I have a lot to do, I can't miss it all because of Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ga Eun, Pil Sook and I went back to our dorm. I went staright to my room and started wrapping the gift. I think I did a great job on choosing the gift. My phone rang, signalling a text.

Soo Young-ah. Where's the venue of the party ?

The text said. No name, nothing. How did this guy get my number and my name ?

Who are you ?-SY

It's Kai !-KJI

Kai ? He changed his number ? Either ways, I gave him the address and continued wrapping the present.

My phone rang again when I was done dressing myself up in a sundress that I just bought.

" Yoboseyo ? " I asked through the phone.

" Yah ! Where are you ? When are you going to bring Jung Kook here ? Ga Eun and Pil Sook have arrived. " I heard Ji Min complaining. He has been so demanding these days.

" Calm down, we'll be there soon. " I hung up. I took my bag and stuffed my phone and the present into the bag with my usual necessities like earphones.

I went to BTS's dorm room and went in. I have the key to the door since Jung Kook gave it to me. I went to Jung Kook's room and saw him playing his phone. He's been so busy playing Piano Tiles 2 these days. I covered his eyes.

" Yah, stop playing games. Let's go. " I said as I released my hand from his eyes.

" Go ? Go where ? " Jung Kook looked at me, confused. I smiled and pulled him along.

" You'll see. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have finally reached the entrance of the beach. I already texted Ji Min that we're here.

" Are you ready ? " I smiled.

" Isn't this Ji Min hyung's beach ? " Jung Kook asked as he looked through the gate. I nodded and smiled. I pulled him through the entrance to see everyone popping out from somewhere, yelling ' surprise '.

Jung Kook's eyes widened in shock and smiled at the next second. He said thanks to everyone but frowned when he turn to the other side.

" Jung Kook, what's wrong ? " I asked him. He used his chin to point towards the direction he's looking at.

" Happy birthday kiddo ! " Kai said. Shoot ! I totally forgot about Kai.

" What are YOU doing here ? " Jung Kook asked through gritted teeth.

" Soo Young invited me here. " the whole beach went silent.

" Soo Young ? You did what ? How could you ? " Jung Kook immediately walked away from the scene to the other side of the beach. Ugh, what did I just do ?

I walked to Jung Kook and sat beside him on the sand.

" Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have invited him over. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have did that. " I turned to him. He didn't even looked at me, I ended up staring at the sand. After a while, Jung Kook then turned to me and lifted my chin up.

" Hey, it's not your fault. I was exaggerating. After all, he's still your friend. " he smiled.

" But, I'll only forgive you if you got something for me. " he grinned cheekily. I smiled and grabbed the album I got him.

" What's this ? " he looked at me with his smiling eyes. He tore open the wrapper and he smiled like a kid and ran to his hyungs.

" Hyung ! Soo Young got me GD sunbaenim's album. " Jung Kook cheered. I cannot believe this cutie is my boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ate and joked around. Jung Kook pulled me to a small balcony in the building beside the beach. A place where you can see the sun set clearer and in a better angle. This seemed like Jung Kook's little hide-out.

" Soo Young-ah. " Jung Kook turned to see me.

" What ? " I faced him. He held my hand onto his and intertwined it.

" I'm really glad I met you. From the day we met until the end, will you still love me ? " he asked. I smiled and nodded.

" Yes, yes I will. I'm glad that I met you too. You're possibly the only guy who made me feel loved, well, again, aside from my appa and my siblings. You will always be the only guy I love. Forever. " Jung Kook smiled and leaned towards me. He pressed his lips against mine.

The best kisses are always from the person you love and that person is you, Jeon Jung Kook.

I guess that's all for this story. I have finally finished it.
I have 3 options for my next story. It's either V, G-Dragon or B.I.
You guys choose and I'll publish it. I'll tell you guys the result through Author's Note in this book.