LT (16)

Annyeong ! My lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you ! My exams has all passed by. I hope I pass ! WML on it and enjoy this chapter !

Suga's POV

I turned to see Soo Young standing beside the flowers, touching it like it's something very fragile.

" Soo Young ? What are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital ? " Ji Min asked before I could say anything. He jumped off the chair and ran to hug Soo Young but he accidentally touched her wrist too hard.

" Ouch ! " Soo Young flinched. She can feel the touch on her wrist because the band-aid was taken off when it stopped bleeding.

" Ah ! Sorry ! " Ji Min quickly apologised after his eyes widened in shock.

" Oppa. " Soo Young called after me after Ji Min went back and sat down on his makeup chair.

" Yes ? My Soo Young-ie ? " I asked, chuckling at how cheesy that sounded.

Before she answered, someone came in and told us that we'll be up in 10 minutes. Everyone left, leaving and Soo Young and I alone in the dressing room.

" Oppa. I want to confess to Jung Kook. I feel like it's time. " she said confidently.

" Are you sure you'll be okay with that ? " I held her hands. She nodded, smiling. I guess she's really happy about that.

" By the way, the boys wanted to introduce you on stage as my sister and Ji Min's girlfriend. Better be quick, before the whole world confirms you as Ji Min's girlfriend. " I said and got off the chair. She nodded and we walked outside.

Soo Young's POV

I need to confess to Jung Kook, fast. I need to do it before the show starts and the whole world finds out. I ran out as quick as possible and found the rest of the members. Someone told them to get on and I quickly ran to block them from getting on stage. Luckily, no one can see me from the audience.

" Wait. I need to do something. " I breathed heavily from all the running.

"Ji Min-ah. I'm just going to put it straight again. I'm sorry but let's break up. " I looked straight into his eyes.

" What ? Why ? " he said, his voice cracked a little, I hope he'll still do well after this and won't mess up on stage.

" Soryy. I'm sorry but I like Jungkook. " I turned towards Jung Kook, waiting for his response. He stood there blankly, pointing at himself, in disbelief. I nodded but deep inside, I'm worried that he doesn't like me back and all this will just be an embarassment.

" Kookie ! It's your turn ! Wouldn't want to lose the chance, would you ? " oppa shouted, not too loudly, while smirking. Wait, what ? What is he saying ? He knew he liked me all along ?

Jung Kook walked towards me and held my hand. He looked at me, his eyes reflecting the shine from the spotlight above the stage.

" I guess we both has the same thought. " he smiled.

" Really ? " I smiled. He nodded as slowly leaned towards me and kissed me. The kiss was fast but sweet in the same time. It felt like the whole world stopped and only the two of us existed.

" Come on, guys ! We're on ! Get on stage now ! " the girl shouted. They all quickly jumped on stage.

" Hey, you're one lucky girl. I heard that, that kid is a sweet kid. " the girl smiled and took me to the dressing room to change. I got out to see them still dancing to the same song, it just reached the chorus. Someone told me that this song is The Stars from their Japanese album, Wake Up.