LT (35)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys. I'm not like other authors, I don't write much in the Author's Note. Anyway, enjoy !

Soo Young's POV

EXO have already finished several places for the music video and still no reply from Jung Kook, it's already noon. He should be awake by now.

Kookie ! Please, answer me. -SY

I started spamming him and yet no answer. EXO took a break and went to me, but I was too busy to see them coming because I was spamming Jung Kook. They all waited for me to finish but I never did.

" Soo Young-ah. What are you doing ? " Kai finally spoke up which made me jump a little.

" That scared me. Sorry, I didn't see you guys. I'm too busy spamming Jung Kook because he isn't answering me. " I frowned.

" Aish, you should just call him up. We won't disturb you. Guys, let's go fix our make up. " Baek Hyun called and walked away with the rest of EXO.

Should I just call him ?

I clicked on the contact and pressed call. First ring. Second ring. Thrid ring. No answer. I called him a few more times, still no answer. I decided to call oppa to see if the group is busy or not.

He picked up.

" Oppa ! What are you doing right now ? " I asked as soon as he picked up.

" We're having a break right now. We just finished recording for our album. Jung Kook wrote a song for it. It's really good. You should listen to it. " oppa said, I can sense he was smiling.

" Jung Kook wrote a song ? Anyway, where is he ? Is he busy ? "

" He was here awhile ago, playing Piano Tiles 2 in his phone but he left. "

" Oh, okay. Bye oppa. I love you. " I said and hung up. He was playing with his phone, but he didn't pick up any of my calls. He was avoiding me, that's for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Kai, can I go back now ? I'm getting tired. " I kept begging Kai to let me go back to my dorm. I really need to see Jung Kook.

" I have to shoot. I can't just leave. " Kai replied. I sighed and walked back to my seat.

" Okay, fine. I can ask our manager to drive you back. " Kai finally said and made my face lit up. Kai told their manager and I left to go back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally arrived in Big Hit's building. I bid my goodbye to EXO's manager and walked into the building and ran up the stairs, in a hurry to find Jung Kook. I walked into the practice room to see BTS sitting on the floor talking but Jung Kook isn't there.

" Soo Young ! You're back ? " oppa smiled when he saw me. I nodded without smiling and breathing heavily.

" Oppa, have you seen Jung Kook ? " I asked.

" Jung Kook ? He just left a few seconds ago. " Jin said and I quickly left. Where could he be ? I ran to the recording studio. I opened the door to see Jung Kook singing.

The long night is following you as it flows

Time follows you and fades

Why are you getting farther away?

So far that I can't reach you?

Tell me why, you're so far away, why

Can't you see me in your eyes anymore?

Love is so painful

Goodbyes are even more painful

I can't go on if you're not here

Love me, love me

Come back to my arms

Love is so painful

Goodbyes are even more painful

I can't go on if you're not here

Love me, love me

Come back to my arms

Love is not over, over, over

Love is so painful

Goodbyes are even more painful

Is this the song that oppa told me about ? Why does it sound so depressing ?

I started tearing up even though I didn't know if it should actually affect me. Maybe it should. Jung Kook finished singing and his eyes widened when he saw me. Either he's shocked because I heard him sing or because I am crying right now.

Jung Kook rushed out of the booth and held me in his arms. I miss his hugs, his smiles, the smell of his cologne and everything about him. I haven't seen a lot of smiles and hugs from him these days. Was I the cause of it ?

" Yah, why are you crying ? Pabo. " Jung Kook wiped my tears and smiled.

" Was that song supposed to be written for me ? " I asked, still tearing up. His bit his lip and was hesitating to answer but end up nodding. I started crying harder.

" Why didn't you tell me you felt this way ? " I hit his chest. He hugged me tighter.

" You looked so happy being able to meet and be around EXO. I didn't wanna ruin it. I wanted to see you smile like that everyday but I might not be the guy that can make you that happy. " Jung Kook said, he stroked my hair. I released from the hug.

" You're the only guy that could make me feel loved, aside from my siblings and appa. Don't ever think that way. Even if you said you didn't want me to go to EXO's music video shooting, I would've stayed with you even if EXO's my idol. You make me feel safe. Not going to the music video shooting is worth it, if the reason is you. I love you. "

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. He smiled and kissed me. I missed his kisses and his soft lips.

I'd rather die than lose you, Jung Kook.

That's all for now. I really wanna finish this up because I have a lot of new ideas for another new fanfic. I think I might end this story in the next chapter. Anyway, don't forget to vote !