LT (31)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for Taehyung's birthday. Happy 21st birthday Tae ! Stay alien and cute ! I've finally decided to make So Hyun as Soo Young after a long time keke ! Enjoy this chapter ! Saranghae !

Soo Young's POV

" Yeah, her parents was divorced. Ever since that happened, she has been cold. " Pil Sook nodded.

" Is that why she's cold towards all of us ? " I raised my eyebrows.

" Probably. But not me, she's being that way to me because she hates me. She hates the fact that I'm her step-sister and the fact that our parents got married. Before we auditioned, she told me to keep our relation a secret from everyone if we both got accepted. " Pil Sook bit her lower lips, preventing her tears to fall. I hugged her.

" I'm sure she doesn't hate you that much. She probably doesn't know how to show her love to you. You will soon realise how much she loves you. All you need to do is wait. " I comforted her, I felt her tears fell.

" How would you know ? You probably don't have a sibling like her. " Pil Sook said while sobbing.

" Actually, I do. I do have a sibling like her. I mentioned him to you and his name is Joe. He used to hate me, at least that's what I thought. He ignored me in school, he told his friends that he doesn't know me. Even at home he treated me like I'm no one. " Pil Sook looked at me and I smiled at her warmly.

" By the time I graduated, he changed. He showed me that he cares about me. He even told me that he loves me. Maybe Ga Eun will do the same to you too. You just have to wait. She'll tell you when she thinks is the perfect time. Everything takes time. " she smiled after hearing that and she wiped her tears away.

Ga Eun's POV

I was about to leave my room when I saw Pil Sook eonnie and Soo Young eonnie talking. They look having a deep conversation. I even heard some sobs. I was about to return into composing some songs when I heard my name being said in the conversation.

" Maybe Ga Eun will do the same to you too. You just have to wait. She'll tell you when she thinks is the perfect time. Everything takes time. " I heard Soo Young eonnie say. What could they possibly talk about that could involve me ?

" You're right, eonnie. I just have to wait. She might show it anytime. " Pil Sook elnnie said. Show ? What do I need to show ?

" Okay, I'm getting really tired. I'll go to bed first. Goodnight. " Soo Young eonnie said and I heard her walk past my room and into hers, locking the door. I then heard Pil Sook eonnie sigh.

" Ga Eun-ah, when will you ever show your love to me ? " Pil Sook eonnie mumbled loudly, probably thinking I won't be able to hear her with my headset on. Love ? That's what she wants me to show to her ?

Thoughts filled my head and not long after, I realised I'm already in the living room, sitting beside Pil Sook eonnie. She looked at me, all confused, with her red swollen eyes from all the crying.

" Ga Eun-ah, what's wrong ? " she asked and I hugged her without saying anything.

" Eonnie, I love you. " I said without any hesitation and I started tearing up. She chuckled and hugged me back.

" I'm sorry eonnie, for making you feel that way. I shouldn't have acted that way towards you. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. " I hugged her tighter.

This is actually the first time I ever hugged her, and also the first time we actually look like sisters.

" You heard my conversation with Soo Young eonnie ? " Pil Sook eonnie suddenly spoke and I nodded, still not releasing from the hug.

" I love you too. " eonnie said and I can feel her smile. We finally released from the hug after a few minutes and we smiled at each other.

" Let's go get dinner. I'll buy. " eonnie said happily. We were about to leave when eonnie stopped me and went to knock on Soo Young eonnie's room door, since she locked it.

" Eonnie ! Come eat with us. Jung Kook oppa said that you have to eat dinner, so did Suga oppa ! Come on ! " Pil Sook eonnie shouted. I somehow could see through Pil Sook eonnie. She likes Jung Kook oppa. We all know Soo Young eonnie is dating him but Pil Sook eonnie keeps believing that Jung Kook and Soo Young aren't dating and that that is just a rumour.

After the knock, there was no response. We knocked again. No response which made us panic. Why isn't she opening her door ?

That's all for today. I'll post another one in 2 days for New Year ! Yayyy. I'm really satisfied with the cover. Don't forget to vote !