💎 His Precious Jewel 3 ✓

Continued from the previous part...

Few Hours later,

Hassena slowly opened her heavy eyelids and saw around. She was in a different room. She closed her eyes trying to remember what happened before she passed out. Her eyes flew open as she remembered the dreadful incident.

Hassena (confused)- Uss admi ne hamare saath jabardasti karne ki koshish ki toh Anubhav ne usse maar diya. Lekin kyu? Agar voh gaddar hai toh usne aaisa kyu kiya? Jo admi aapne desh ko ijjat nahi de sakta usne hamare ijjat aur self respect ki raksha kyu ki? Kahi aaisa toh nahi ki Anubhav gaddar nahi hai aur humne unpar jhoota iljam lagaya (her eyes went wide in shock) Nahi... Aaisa nahi ho sakta. Humne aapni ankhon se dekha sab kuch... Lekin ankhon dekha jhoot bhi toh ho sakta hai.

Suddenly, she heard some noises. Some ladies walked towards the room and opened the door. She was surprised to see some women there.

A lady- Chalo tumhe boss ne bulaya hai.

Hassena- Kon boss? (She grew suspicious) Kahi tumhare boss ka naam Anubhav Singh toh nahi hai?

A Lady- Sahi kaha tumne. Aab jaldi se chalo varna jabardasti le jaana padega tumhe. (She replied rudely)

Hassena- Thik hai aa rahe hai hum tumhare saath. (In mind) Yahi mauka hai yaha se nikalne ka.

The ladies surrounded Hassena and took her outside the room. They were walking through the corridors when Hassena noticed that the hallways were really dark. It was becoming difficult for her to walk.

Finally, they reached infront of a huge door. Hassena looked around at the ladies, they were busy looking at the door, when she pushed the ladies and ran away. In the darkness, she didn't realised that she had ran in a round.

Hassena huffed and stood infront of a room. She pushed the door open and was shocked. It was a huge room with dark colours and a huge king size bed in the middle, a couch in a corner and a bathtub in another corner, seperated with a glass wall.

He was sitting in the middle of the bed drinking red wine. She shot deadly glare at him and turned around, trying to open the door but the door was closed already.

Anubhav- Koi fayda nahi hoga. Darwaza aab hamari permission ke bina nahi khulega. (He smirked taking another sip.)

Hassena stopped her actions immediately and looked at him with teary eyes.

Hassena- Kyu Anubhav? Kyu kar rahe hai aap yeh sab? Kya bigada hai hamare pariwar aur desh ke masoom logon ne aapka? Kyu unhe maarna chahte hai aap? Humne uss din aapse vajah puchi toh aapne hume bata diya. Lekin hume aaj jakar realise ho raha hai ki voh vajah nahi hai iss sab ke piche... (She said teary eyed)

Anubhav paused for a second then got up putting the wine glass on the bedside table. He walked towards her and grabbed her by her waist and within a flick of a second before she could understand she was lifted by him in his arms. She was shocked.

Hassena (angrily)- Yeh kya kar rahe ho tum, abhi ke abhi hume niche utaro.

Anubhav (angrily)- Hum kya kar rahe hai? Hum toh keval tumhare sawalon ke jawab de rahe hai. Agar sawalon ke jawab chahiye ho toh chup chap jaisa hum keh rahe hai vaise karo...

He made her lie down on bed and before she could escape held her waist firmly and dig his face in her neck. She gulped her saliva and sweat travelled down her head.

******

Two days later,

Karishma- Santu, jara jaldi chalo hum nahi chahte ki jara si deri ke vajah se Maddamsir ka pata hamare hathon se nikal jaye.