💎 His Precious Jewel 4 ✓

Continued from the previous part...

After some days,

Karishma- Fir ek baar soch lijiye Maddamsir. Hum sabhi aapke saath hai toh kyu aap yaha se Agra transfer le rahi hai? Rukh jaeye na Maddamsir! (She pleaded) Hum aapne bhaiya ko kho chuke hai Maddamsir aab aapni behen jaisi dost ko nahi khona chahte... (Tears rolled down her cheeks)

Pushpa ji- Ha Maddamsir. Hum maante hai ki aapke pet mein palne vala Anubhav sir ka baccha hai. Isse koi aur vyakti nahi apnayega lekin hum isse jarur apnayenge. Please yaha se maat jaeye.

Hassena looked at them and then kept her luggage aside. She was moving to Agra with Her mother permanently taking transfer there and Whole MPT team had been there to bid a goodbye.

Hassena- Hum aap sabhi ke emotions ko samajh rahe hai, maante hai ki hum aap sabhi ke saath nainsaafi kar rahe hai lekin hamare paas koi raasta nahi hai. Aap samajhne ki koshish kijiye, Anubhav ka baccha hamare paas unki ankhri nishani hai, aur hum aapne dushmano ke vajah se usse khona nahi chahte.... (She said hiding her emotions) Lekin hum vada karte hai ki aapko milte rahenge.

"Aur hamara kya socha hai tune? ", they heard a voice from the corridor. There was Maa standing with her luggage.

Maa (walking towards them)- Hassena tune soch bhi kaise liya ki tu ek dadi ko uske pote ya poti se dur rakegi. Mana ki teri Anubhav se shaadi nahi hui thi lekin yeh baccha toh mere Anu ka hi hai. Pura hak banta hai mera uske upar isiliye main bhi tere saath chalungi,.. dekh mana maat karna. (Maa said keeping her hands on Hassena's belly)

Hassena smiled softly and kept her hands on Maa's. She smiled softly at Maa. Maa understood and hugged her tightly. Breaking the hug she kissed Hassena's forehead.

Karishma- Maddamsir...

There attention now was on Karishma.

Karishma- Jaane se pehle yeh toh bata dijiye ki hamare bhaiya kaha hai? (She pleaded)

Hassena's smiled faded as she remembered the day,

Flashback

Anubhav picked up Hassena and made her lay on bed and himself on her. He dig his face in her neck which shocked Hassena. She tried to push him away angrily when he grabbed her arms and put them against the bed.

Anubhav- I am sorry Hassena ji... (He whispered against her ear which surprised Hassena)

Hassena looked at him confusingly. Their eyes meet. His eyes were much softened. She was trying to find answers but was unable to do so.

Anubhav- Hum jaante hai Hassena ji ki yeh sab dekh kar aur sehen kar aapko humse aur bhi ghrina hone lagi hogi lekin hum yeh sab aapni marzi se nahi kar rahe hai... Hum yeh sab kuch desh ke liye kar rahe hai jo hamare liye sabse anmol hai. It's My Precious Jewel. Hum samajhte hai ki hamara tarika galat hai lekin hamare paas koi aur tarika nahi tha... Darasal baat yeh hai ki... (He told her everything including the plan they had made to make Kasim confess, in lower than whispering tone.)

Both were having tears in their eyes. Anubhav grip on her hand lossenned. He was silently sobbing. Hassena understood the situation. She was feeling extremely guilty for not trusting him...

Hassena wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him to her chest. He too without thinking much wrapped his hands on her waist. Both stayed in the same position for some minutes.

Hassena (lost)- I am sorry Anubhav....

This broke their trance. Anubhav looked at her awkwardly and tried to got up but she held his hands. She knew the fact that he was drunk but still from somewhere she gathered this confidence. She pulled him back and he collapsed on her.