🥀 Gulab 3 ✓

Continued from previous part...

A month later,

Hassena was doing kitchen chores early in the morning. Anubhav was getting ready to go to headquarters. He came to kitchen to see what she was doing. A smile plastered over his face seeing her kneading the dough; her hands covered in floor, her silky hair tied up in a messy bun, her sweaty face all made her look too cute.

Anubhav: Kuch sahayta kar de aapki? (He asked with a smile entering the kitchen)

Hassena: Aap kya madat karenge hamari? Hume pata hai aap kitna accha khana banate hai isiliye aap jakar chup chap ready ho jaeye hum kar denge.

Anubhav: Uss din galti se mirch jyada hi gayi. Uske liye itna to maat sunaeye hume (he said with a frown).

Hassena: Ha ha thik hai aab jakar baith jaeye table par hum khaane ki plate lekar aate hai. (she said as she put onion in the saucepan)

Anubhav smiled and was gonna go when Hassena stopped him. But as soon as he stopped she got nervous and started tossing the onion.

Anubhav: Aap kuch keh rahi thi?

Hassena: Ha voh rashan ka saman thoda kaam pad Gaya hai, isiliye kuch paise chahiye the taaki hum voh saman yeh aye (she said hesitantly)

Anubhav: Aap itna ghabra kyu rahi hai. De denge hum apko paise isme konsi badi baat hai. Hum toh kehte hai hum hi lekar aa jaate hai. Agar aap aaise hi din bhar kaam karti rahengi toh padhai ka karegi? Aap padhai kijiye hum lekar aa jayenge.

Hassena (smiling without looking at him): Ji! (She said tossing chopped ladyfinger inside saucepan)

Anubhav left.

Hassena's pov

Ya Allah! Ek hamare saage valid the jinhone kabhi hamari itni fikr nahi ki aur ek Anubhav ji hai jo hamare kuch nahi lagte lekin fir bhi hamari itni madat kar rahe hai. Jis sapne ko hum chodne vale the aaj Anubhav ji ki vajah se voh sapna pura hone vala hai. Kash duniye mein sab inke jaise hi hote toh duniye kitni haseen ho jaati!

Hassena's pov ended

********

Hassena and Anubhav were having breakfast in quite environment. Hassena glanced at him as he was having breakfast with full concentration. She smiled at the flashback she got.

Hassena: Yeh lijiye! (She put the plate on table and was going to go inside when he stopped her) Kya hua?

Anubhav: Aap kaha Jaa Rahi hai?

Hassena: Kitchen mein!

Anubhav: Aapne nashta kar liya?

Hassena: Hum baad mein kar lenge.

Anubhav: Baad mein nahi, abhi kijiye. Pure din mein sabse mahatvpurn aahar subah ka bhojan hota hai. Isiliye usse lekar koi laparvahi nahi karni chahiye khas kar mahilaon ko. Aap baithiye hum aate hai.

Hassena: Aapka khaana abhi hua nahi hai. Aapko pasand nahi aya kya? Khaane ke bich aaise uthna acchi baat nahi hai. (She said worriedly)

Anubhav: Aap chup chap baithiye hum aate hai.

Hassena sat there confused but few minute later, Anubhav came with another plate in his hands and put it infront of Hassena. She quietly looked at the plate and then at him who took back his seat.

Hassena (in her mind): Itna accha koi kaise ho sakta hai?

Anubhav: Aab hume ghurna chodiye aur khaana khaeye thanda ho jayega. (He said teasingly)

Hassena blushed at his comment and put a morsel in her mouth.

Anubhav: Hassena ji....

He called her which broke her trance.

Anubhav: Rotiyan khatam ho gayi aab kya plate bhi kha lenge aap? (Upon hearing him she looked downwards and found that her plate was empty and still her hand was searching on it; she looked down in embarrassment)

Hassena: Hum bartan dhone Jaa rahe hai (she avoided eye contact with him and left taking both plates)

Anubhav chuckled on her cute antics.

Anubhav (to himself): Bacchi hai bilkul.

********

Hassena came out from kitchen after doing dishes and found him still in the living room with a tensed face.

Hassena: Aap abhi tak gaye nahi? Aapko deri ho jayegi.

Anubhav: Hume abhi hamare uchhadhikari ka durbhash ayaa tha. Unhone hume Delhi bula Liya hai do din ke liye. Parantu Jo file hume chahiye thi voh mil nahi Rahi hai. (He searched cabinets and finally found the file)

All the while, she was still in the same place unable to move. He noticed it.

Anubhav: Kya hua?

Hassena: Aap do din ke liye jayenge matlab hum yaha akele?

Anubhav: Ha bohot jaruri hai varna hum nahi jaate. Parantu aap chinta maat kijiye hum prayas karenge jald lautneka. Aap chinta maat kijiye aap yaha surakshit hai.

Hassena: Hmmm...

She left from there. He looked at her sadly.

Anubhav left for Delhi and Hassena was left alone in the house. Though it was a safe place as it was in police Quarters but still the memories from a month back still haunt her sometimes whenever she is left alone.

She was laying on bed gazing the ceiling fan which was rotating at a low speed. The silence in the house was killing her, but she never dared to get up from the bed. She neither had her lunch as she had already lost her appetite.

The silence in the house broke as she heard the door bell ring. She got up with jerk. She started sweating profusely. What if it was Rasiya and her men? Police haven't caught them yet. What if they were there to get her back?

Her breathes got uneven as she got out from bed. With slow steps she reached out the door and peeped through the peep hole....

*********

Will be continued

I know I had told you that it will be last chapter but flow flow mein jyada ho gaya and also I got an idea. So extended with one more chapter. Do comment and vote.

Boring nahi laga na? Was it a bad idea to extend it?