🥀 Gulab 1 ✓

Disclaimer:- This story is completely fictional with fictional characters. It is related to sensitive topic. If you get triggered easily then please stay away. And also don't bash me before reading the complete story.

(Also, it takes a lot of courage to draft such kind of stories, so if you liked it so do vote it. And also if you like check out my profile to read 'The Chef and the Accountant '. )

******

Year 2013, 7th June, Gali Rangeen, Agra

A girl was being mercilessly dragged from the car to a building. She shouted on top of her voice so that the bouncers would sympathize her and let her go. Finally, the bouncers took her to a room where a lady was calmly drinking milk tea as if it was routine for her.

Hassena's pov

I can't even imagine how fast my life changed. I still remember how my father use to care for me and the same father agreed to my mother's idea of selling me. I feel disgusted on my own presence and existence. Today's events as soon as my eyes opened the bouncers abducted me in their car. My eyes literally were filled with tears of betrayal, anger and disgust as I watch my so called family watching them dragging me.

Soon, we reached Agra and the car stopped infront a building. The aura of the area suggested what kind of place it was. It was a brothel, where many girls willingly or unwillingly sell off their bodies for money. I wasn't the one who will tolerate anyone's hands on my body.

The bouncers dragged me to a room, where a lady, maybe the Madame of the brothel was sipping the tea. Seriously! Playing with other lady's life is just a joke to this kind of people.

I felt helpless at that moment. Maybe the lady luck won't be back in my life ever again. I have to stay in this place forever and tolerate, other men's touch on my body.

It not only sent shivers down my spine but also feel like killing myself rather than selling my honour.

Hassena's pov ended.

Rasiya (Madame): Kitni baar kaha maine tumse Hassena, ki ek baar Jo ladki yaha aa jaaye uske baad voh iss jagah se nahi Jaa sakti, aur Maine toh tumhare liye 15 lakh diye hai. Aab tumhe meri madat toh karni padegi na iss kemat ko vasulne mein.

Hassena: Hume yaha nahi rehna matlab nahi rehna. Hamari ammi ne aapse Jo paise liye hai usse hum lauta denge kuch bhi karke. Lekin hume yaha se jaane do.

A force made Hassena land on the ground. Hassena shockingly looked at the direction. Rasiya was standing infront of her with enraged eyes. She grabbed Hassena's hair and pulled her up towards herself. Hassena winced in pain.

Rasiya: Sun re ladki, yaha par sirf meri chalti hai. Agar aapni yeh jaban mere samne kholi na toh anjam accha nahi hoga. Ae Ramesh (one of the bouncer) iss ladki ko kamre mein band kar de. Aaj se hi yeh dhande mein baithegi. Aur agar isne koi bhi hoshiyari karne ki koshish ki na toh isse itna marna ki iski atma bhi isse alag ho jaaye. (She threw her on the ground back. Tears flew from her eyes. She could saw her world shattering.)

*********

Ramesh threw Hassena on the ground of a room.

Ramesh: Sun ladki makeup lagakar taiyar ho ja samjhi. Dekha na Rasiya APA ka gussa. Mana karegi na Zinda rehni ki iccha bhi khatam ho jayegi.

Hassena: Hum maar jayenge lekin kisi ko aapne shareer ko haath nahi lagane denge (she said angrily with bloodshot eyes)

Ramesh: Teri itni himmat mujhse jaban ladati hai. (He angrily marched towards Hassena)