PART 98

LAST PART FOR THIS EPISODE.

"Pag magkakasama kayo when you were together as a family. What do you talk about? do you talk about politics, religions? do you talk about money or sex?"

"For Me, Sandro, Simon and my dad it's music we always talk about music."

"And for me and my mom we always do talk about laws." I said.

"Yeah because we have the same path eh and she chose that path so I will support and help her as much I can as her mom." mom said.

"Thanks mom." I said and smiled.

"I love you darling."

"Let's talk about public life. How do you able to handle that? I mean Liza from someone who have a very private life."

"I'm still I am, I rarely give an interviews I really like my anonymity. New York, that's why I love New York nobody knows you and you can do your thing. Now well let's see if he wins I will be deal with it right?"

"And pag pinalad ang iyong asawa, are you starting to think about the role that you would play as first lady?"

"No you know I don't want to go in there because you know in 2016 we thought that we would win and it's really a painful. You know people say "Ang lakas ninyo, sure na yan." you know and in my mind I'm like try losing and living with it for 6 years that difficult."

"Because of that expriences?"

"Yeah."

"You don't think about it."

"Yeah."

"Vinny and Sirene kayo?"

"Do you think about the prospect of your father winning the election and what you both would do? Vinny would you stay in Singapore and you Sirene will you go back to England?"

"Well at the moment I think since 2016 we are so superstitious like no amount of lead it can make me comfortable with speculating what I'm gonna do after the election right? yeah."

"I also find it difficult to speak because then we can only hope. Even if some claim that an election is strong because we see numerous supporters, the people will ultimately decide. The important thing is now, so that's where we focus, and whatever our role is, as long as the important thing is to do things properly and agree with all of us, that's what's important there. So let's just see where fate will take dad." I said.

"Yeah I understand that but let me just push a little bit a Liza because anything is possible but are you think about the role model? former first ladies here in aboard."

"No, my role model is me." mom answer and laughed.

I smirked that's my mom.

"Maybe my mom or my lola that is far as it goes."

"Okay what about you Sirene? who is your role model as you today or as you in the future?"

"It probably my mom."

"Yeah my darling..." mom get giggled.

"Liza, are you would be political involved I mean your circle of your friends knows that you are... you know somebody describe you as someone brilliant, you are a brilliant lawyer."

"Maybe I cross the bridge when I get there but if ever teaching will be good. I'm a lawyer but to enter goverment no way. They can't afford me number one and I will fired all of them." mom said.

So Vinny and I reacted it.

"Mom..."

"May pagkakataon na hindi mo mahihiwalay talaga minsan yung personal at policies but it's not something terrifies you Liza?"

"No..."

"Or nothing terrifies Liza Marcos?"

"No... I get scared also but I mean government that's not my thing."

"And people will be watching. Can you imagine that kind of attention that you guys will be getting weather you are in Singapore, England or Manila?"

"Right but I still did not understand... I'm not like there is so many gwapo people in the world..."

"Vinny has a fansclub now you know... From signing Sandro's autograph and now he has a fans." mom teasingly said.

"Anong pakiramdaman mo na may sarili ka nang fansclub sabi ni mom?"

"I definitely grateful..." Vinny said.

My mom get shocked.

I also got shocked but my kuya Vinny is too cute you know.

"I mean I'm not sure what I did to deserve it but I mean if anyone is watching I'll be thanks."

"Ayiiiee you're kilig c'mon." mom said.

"A little."

"I would like to get your thoughts Liza on divorce?"

Mom answered it well.

"Vinny ikaw listening to mom what is your view on divorce?"

Vinny answered it too.

"And how about you Sirene, what is your words on divorce?"

"I would rather agreed to my mom. I also in favor to divorce because for me if a married couple is no longer content or happy, it can be challenging for them to remain together. If this situation cannot be resolved, a court can dissolve the marriage, which is what divorce is legally known as. It has it in other countries and is effectively utilizing it." I said.

"What about the same sex married what is your stand?"

"Love is respect and love always wins because for me when it comes to love, you need to built on respect for one another."

"Yeah you're right when it comes to love you need to be respected." mom said

"Yeah and It means that the winner here is love itself because of love the situation is solved, resolved, overcome, made better, otherwise as it becomes because of the factor of love - love from one or love for each other or other to others." I added.

"How about you Vinny?"

"Love is love I mean there is no issue there." Vinny said.

"Good for you love is love that's true..." mom said.

Mom explained her side about it too.

"Sirene, sa lahat ng sinasabi laban or against your father what would you wanna say?"

"Politics has always been a politics, as my father likes to say. I remember clearly him telling me that not everyone in politics is on your side because, even if you do something right, they will still look for a way to undermine you. No one is perfect, that's all I know, but my dad has always been a great husband, father, and person. I wish they could know my father as well as we did. "

"Okay nanonood ang bayang Pilipinas, ang sambayanan Sirene what would you wanna say bakit ang dad mo, bakit si senator Bongbong Marcos?"

"My father only desires for things to improve for everyone. I can say that because since I was a child I could see what he did in Ilocos and how he got along with people. He has a heart for people. My father is a great, compassionate man who genuinely loves and cares about everyone."

The interview ended.

"Great job Si and Vinny. Love you both so much." mom said to us and hugged us tightly.

🤍🤍🤍

I want to know your thoughts on this episode! I hope you all liked it. 😅