PART 111

This will our last day here in London.

"Did you already pack everything?" mom asked.

"Yeah."

"Eto na ba lahat yun?" dad asked.

"Yes, dad everything I need to bring to go back to Philippines are already packed."

"Good ipapauna na natin to ha. Kami na bahala."

"Okay dad." I said and lumabas na ng room dahil may inaayos din yata sila ni mom.

I sat down to the couch and opened my phone ang daming nag pop up na notifications sakin. Trending ngayon yung graduation ko lalo na I graduated cum laude.

"They're comparing me to the daugther of Ms. Lanni." I said. (Lanni nalang okie)

"Why did her daughter already graduated?" Vinny asked.

"Yeah, the youngest I think that's why she's in New York." I said.

"Why are they comparing you to the youngest of Ms. Lanni? eh you are not competing." kuya Simon asked.

"I don't know they always do that specially their supporters. Lagi naman nilang hinahanapan tayo ng mali."

"Hindi naman kasi sa lahat ng paningin ng tao ay tama tayo kahit mabuti ang ginagawa natin hahanap at hahanap sila ng mali satin." dad said.

Kaya lahat kami napatingin sa kanya. We also saw mom is smiling.

"Hindi ninyo naman kailangan makipag competition sa ibang tao para masabi na magaling ka. That's why always chose to do better. Kahit isa lang ang naniniwala sayo magpatuloy ka." dad added.

I hugged him.

"I love you dad."

🤍🤍🤍

We just ate our lunch, and we went to the hospital dahil nag pa schedule si mom ng appointment sa Psychiatrist dito sa London. Gusto kasi nilang makilala at may mas malaman pa about sa condition ko baka kami lumalis at bumalik sa Philippines.

I came in first to the office of Dr. Brown to have a one-on-one consultation and some test.

"Welcome back Ms. Sirene Marcos. I'm happy to see you and I hope your result today is great."

"I'm also glad to see you again Dr. Brown. I hope so Doc."

We started the procedure and test.

"I heard your parents are also here?"

"Yeah they wanted to know more about my condition."

"Okay they can come in so I can discuss the result and about your condition."

I just nodded.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Marcos. I'm delighted I finally got to meet Ms. Sirene Marcos' parents. Have a seat, please."

"Thank you. We're also glad to meet you Dr. Brown."

"We are here because we still want to learn more about Sirene's condition. What should be done to treat it effectively, so it doesn't worsen."

"Okay, I get that she appears to be doing well based on our test of her today and our consultation with her."

My parents smiled.

Nagulat naman kami ng may kumatok sa pinto at pumasok sila kuya Simon and Vinny.

"Excuse us sorry for interrupting. We're are sorry were late."

"Dr. Brown, they're my brothers."

"Sure you can both seat down."

"You are aware that those around them, like Sirene, producing good the situation. If people continue to encourage her by her side, she will do better. She seems delighted with her current situation, in my opinion."