Park

Smack! Suyn slapped me and I just kept quiet. To be fair, I didn't make it clear to her if we were dating and when she assumed we were, I didn't say anything either.

I never knew how to express my feelings openly and felt if I did, I break someone's heart. If it did give them happiness for a bit, why not right? But when it unravels, without fail, I am always the bad guy.

Granted I may never have done anything to take advantage of the situation or sleep with them further, but not telling them is enough to piss them off further and I always end up getting the brunt of their anger. I just sat down, nursing my red cheek as Suyn walked away in anger, scolding me endlessly.

"Again?" I looked up to see Forth smirking at me whilst Lam shook his head stonily at me.

I nodded. "Yeap again."

"Why do you keep landing yourself in such crap? Just tell them next time if you like them or not."

"I don't know how to. Its not in me to express my feelings in words somehow. I am a man of actions you know?"

"OH yea? Then continue getting slapped." Forth sneered at me. I rolled my eyes at him and Lam who was busy on the phone with his boyfriend Phana. The boys sat down for lunch and we all grabbed our own. We'll I grabbed mine and helped Lam get his too. Whether he was dating or not, I always got him his lunch and it's a habit that stayed. As we were eating, we were making plans for the weekend. We were going to the beach for the weekend and renting cabins. I usually roomed with Lam but since Phana was joining us, I couldn't.

"Forth..."

"Don bother.. "

"Please naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.."

"Ugh ok ok fineeeeee."

I chuckled to myself as we continued making plans, having successfully landed a room mate. Max and Tul were a pair so were Beam and Kit. That only left me and Forth. Unless Yo and Ming were joining us but they usually roomed together too and that meant I needed a room mate. I snickered at having landed Forth. I really didn't want to room with Ming or definitely Yo as I wasn't that close with them. And Forth knew me. I would rather bike back or stay up the whole night not sleeping than sleep with someone I am unfamiliar with.

And no sleep made Park an angry angry man.