Forth

This time, I rode the bike back to the dorm. Just as we reached the dorm, we saw Suyn coming out. Park alighted from the bike and called out to her.

"Suyn, suyn! Are you free?"

Suyn turned around and smiled at us. She came over. "I am going to meet my friends Park but I have some time. What is up?"

"I wanted to talk to you for a bit. Its about yesterday..."

"What about yesterday? Oh the boy you like!! Yes, what happened? You want to try and confess again?"

"No, it's just that.. I, him.. actually what I want to say is.."

"It's Forth right? I can tell. He's always been so protective of you. I'm sorry he rejected you but its so sweet he still stood up for you yesterday."

"Huh?! Suyn, actually.. I think you got it wrong...

"Yea Suyn, its not what you think it is. Oh gosh. What I want to say is.."

"Don worry boys, I wouldn't tell anyone. Though Forth, you should really consider Park. He is a nice guy, you know. You guys are such close friends, everyone already thinks you are a couple. Nothing wrong in making it true. I guess Park saw the truth faster than you did."

She then waiied and left. Both Park and I were left speechless. I just watched her walk away. Suddenly I heard a burst of laughter. I turned around to see Park laughing away. I nearly hit him on his head but he scooted away.

"You know I really wanted to tell the truth but maybe for once, the lie seems better. HAHAHAHAHAH, you and me? A pair? Hahahahaa!" Park snorted and laughed uncontrollably.

"Park!!! We can't let her continue thinking that. Tell her the truth already!!"

Park laughed and laughed. But finally he got a hold of himself. He nodded his head and called her instead. After much fanfare, he confessed the truth that he really was single, wasn't interested in anyone including her. He apologised for not making it clear but stressed that he didn't mean to hurt her feelings. Park also stressed that he doesn't like her that way and hope they can be friends instead. I wasn't too sure on what she said but Park was stunned for a bit. But eventually he just hmmed and ended the call.

"Is everything OK? Was she angry?"

"Yeaps. No, she wasn't. Don worry."

"What did she say last? You got a little silent.."

"Ah nothing, she told me to take care and be in touch."

I nodded my head. Park waved me goodbye and left. I watched his retreating back as he left and took off myself, for some reason, Suyn's words kept playing in my head constantly.