Park

When Forth kissed me, I felt this sudden thrill and adrenalin rush through me. He let go slowly, dragging the kiss out, capturing my lips over and over again, refusing to let go.

When he finally let go, both of our faces were flushed red, lips swollen and hair a little messy. I looked at Forth for like 5 seconds before kissing him back. Who was I kidding?! I been dying to do this since earlier when he got all jealous on me. I wanted to kiss his jealousy over Suyn away, I wanted to kiss the trepidation he felt when he took my shirt off, I wanted to kiss the anger he felt over Max away. Long story short, I guess I just very badly wanted to kiss him. I refused to divulge my feelings to anyone but Forth for I felt he needed to hear it first. I wasn't too sure if he got my subtle meaning but watching him kiss me proved that my worry was unfounded.

I felt Forth dipping his lips below my neck, along my collarbone. I could feel him marking me. I sighed softly, feeling all of this pent up desire bubble up within me. My pants tightened and I gripped him harder. Forth read my signal and lifted me up effortlessly. He brought me to bed and laid me down. Funnily, we were both tops so I know there was a brief moment when Forth faltered. I grabbed him back and easily took the role of the bottom. I guess, for Forth, I didn't mind bottoming.

Our remaining clothes flew and there was a fight for some dominance in kisses but I eventually gave up the fight. I let Forth have his way. Over the course of the night, we both heard our phones ring but we ignored it, our desires taking centre stage.

A few rounds later, close to 6am as the sun was coming up, both Forth and I drifted off to sleep. I slept on my stomach whilst Forth held onto me.

Hours later, we heard the bell ring. Forth grunted and went to open the door, I was still half dead to the world. But a shrieking woke me up proper! I sat up fast and winced in pain greatly. Fuck. I looked up to see Forth looking at me sheepishly whilst a giggly grinning Suyn peeked from behind him. Ah great.

Forth came forward, took the quilt that had nudged off and pulled it over me, refusing to let Suyn see more than she should. But she still had quite a sight as I was bursting with purplish hickeys everywhere. She watched as I just groaned and leaned my head on Forth's shoulders.

"Together?" We nodded.

"Like each other?" We nodded.

"Boyfriends?" We looked at each other for a while and then turned to her.

We nodded.

Boyfriends we were, complete opposites in some ways but very much united in one thing; our feelings for one another.

For the first time ever, I broke out into a smile and burrowed my head into Forth who held me tight and kissed me.

Boyfriends.