(4) The Debut Of An Idol

Y/N POV

The lights on the stage slowly began darkening as I walked into place with everyone else. This was it. My debut show. As the lights began to illuminate the stage once again, the fans began cheering with excitement. 

"Wonderhoy!!" Emu yelled as her voice boomed across the stage and to the audience.

"WONDERHOY!!!" The audience yelled back.

"Good evening everybody!" Rui smiled waving his hands around in the air. 

"Hello everybody! The true star has appeared before you!" Tsukasa said as he posed. 

"Hello everyone." Nene said waving at everyone with a small smile. 

"We now have a new member to WxS! Wonderhoy to Y/N!!!" Emu said as she ran over and hugged me. The fans said Wonderhoy again and cheered. 

"Our first song, Becoming Potatoes, will be sung with Miss Y/N! Sadly, we won't be having her in the next two songs." Rui grins then frowns a bit at the end of his sentence. 

Once again, the stage lights went out and we all got into position. My heart was racing with adrenaline. Suddenly, the lights blinked back on and music started playing. 

We leaned to the right, and then leaned to the left. And then we danced. We twisted and turned, even jumped. And then Rui sang. 

"mou sukuenai sukurabu bakari no burupen ja" Rui started off the song. If i'm being honest, I never heard Rui sing, even during practice. Miku just played a recorded version of the vocaloid group singing the song. 

"chachi na seishun mo onamida mo sore sura nai mon na"  Rui continued and winked. 

"soutou ni waraenai komedi no wanshiin mo mamanaranai" Tsukasa said as he danced to the front of the stage. 

I leaned to the side towards Emu as Rui and Nene did the same. I then stepped to the outer wing of the stage and we all spread out as Tsukasa continued singing. 

"sameta chaudaa o tada mazeawashita samo sonna jinsei sa" And at the end of that line, we all waltzed into a straight line, me being in the front. 

"kakechigaeta botan no minari o itsu no itsu made minu furi shiyou ka" Rui and Tsukasa sang as we once again, twisted and turned in our sparkly and colorful costumes. I remained in the front, dancing, waiting for me, Emu, and Nene's part to sing. Then it was our turn. 

"sou kai kouben no shiyou mo nai na" We sang as me, Emu, and Nene blew kisses to the audience. The stage lit up brighter than it was before. Emu ran to the back of the stage and ran back to the front. Then we all sang. We all danced. Like fireflies on a starry night. 

We sang through the chorus, Emu taking care of the higher pitched notes, me and Nene taking care of the slightly lower ones, and Tsukasa and Rui taking care of the deeper ones. It was amazing. Mesmerizing how we were all in sync. 

At the end of the chorus we continued dancing to the music. We jumped, posed, twirled, and ran, and before I knew it, the music had died down and the lights went dark. 

 Time skip to end of the show :)

 While fans were watching the performance on stage, I began walking around and watching from the audience's view. All of a sudden I felt something tug at my sleeve. I looked behind me and saw a little kid holding a piece of paper and a pen. 

"Can I get an autograph please?" The little kid asked me shyly. I was about to cry at the scene. This kid wants an autograph, from ME? I smiled at the little kid and took the pen and paper.