(7) I'll win it for her

Rui's POV

As we all finished up out food and snacks, we got up and went to the game stalls. They were filled with toys, plushies, and many distinct prizes. I looked at Y/N noticed she had small stars in her e/c eyes. I quietly giggled and continued walking.

"Y/N! Look! Isn't that your favorite character from f/g?" Emu yells and runs over to the stall, Y/N trailing behind Emu. Me and Hiro followed and looked at all the available prizes at the stall. 

"Oh my god! I wanna try!" Y/N said, handing the game attendant some money to play. 

Y/N began throwing the darts at the balloons but only ended up hitting 4. In order to get the grand prize, aka, her favorite character, she would have to hit 10. Suddenly me and Hiro walked up to the game attendant at the same time, handing him money to play. For some reason, I was really focused and serious about winning. It seemed like Hiro was too due to his squinting. 

I began throwing darts hitting balloons one at a time. 

ding ding ding!!

"Congradulations! You won the grand prize!" The game attendant said handing me the giant plushie. My eyes widened. I didn't really think I would win- 

I looked over to everyone else, Hiro slumping because he couldn't win the plushie for Y/N, Emu wide eyed and smiling, Nene looking at her phone to check the digital theme park map, Tsukasa attempting to win another prize at another stall, and Y/N completely shocked. 

"How did you do that??" Y/N said running up to me. "What's your secret?" She seemed determined to know and win the prize herself but instead I giggled and handed her the prize I got. 

"What- No! You earned this prize, you should keep it!" Y/N said handing me the plushie back.

"It's alright, it's not like there's anymore room in my room to fit this gigantic plush haha.." I said rubbing the back of my head. 

"Hey Y/N! You wanna go to that stall over there? It has a lot of cute plushies!" Hiro said pointing to the big stall with an assortment of prizes. Y/N giddily smiled and ran over to Hiro, hugging the plush I gave her. I slightly felt my face heat up, but I ignored it. 

"We should go to the arcade later, there's an arcade just around the corner of the rides." Nene said pointing to the location on her phone. 

"Sure! I wanna see if I can beat my high score in pin ball!!" Emu said raising her fists to show how determined she is. 

"Ugh! I couldn't win any prizes at that stall..." Tsukasa said with tears about to fall from his eyes. 

I sighed and handed Tsukasa a prize I got from that stall earlier. His face immediately brightened up and he smiled like a little kid holding a fresh cone of ice cream. 

Y/N's POV

Hiro and I went on, going to stall to stall and gaining many prizes. We walked around until we met up with everybody else once again. 

"Do you guys wanna go on the roller coasters? Nene wants to go to the arcade later." Rui asks looking around at all the roller coasters around the park. 

Roller coasters?  Uh oh.. There's NO WAY i'll get onto one of those.. But if I don't they're all gonna think I'm weak and a scaredy cat...

"O-oh umm.. Alright! Let's go..!" I slowly agreed and went along with the group. 

Luckily, Emu and Tsukasa chose a short and small roller coaster so it wasn't too scary. 

We got into the surprisingly short line and waited. While waiting, I decided to whip out my phone to check my notifications. I checked and saw I had a text from my mom. 

'Hey! I know you're out with friends right now, but when you're done, could you please buy some groceries? I'll attach the list to this message. Thx!'

I thought we still had groceries-

Oh well, I'll go anyway. Akito and Ena probably ate all the food in the fridge leaving me with just a cup of yogurt...

We finally reached the front of the line and got into our seats. The rows had three seats each, me being in the middle, Rui to my left, and Hiro to my right. I was already getting dizzy just looking at the loops and drops up ahead. Soon, the cart we were on began moving. 

Time skip to the end of the ride cuz i'm bad at writing stuff like this :')

As I walked out of the cart, I almost fell. Luckily, Nene and Emu saw me and quickly grabbed me before my body could come into contact with the hard ground. I heard Nene sigh as they both helped me up. Rui was off with Tsukasa because right after the ride, he too had to throw up. Hiro was with Tsukasa and Rui. He didn't have to hurl, he just had to use the bathroom. 

After all the fun rides, we all went to the arcade. Nene went straight to the games and Emu walked over to the pinball machine. I followed Emu, not knowing where to go and looked at the game. Emu giddily jumped and inserted a coin to start the game. She began playing and occasionally stuck her tongue out to concentrate. It was amusing to watch her. Since she was so focused, I decided to leave her be and walk around. 

Finally, I made my way over to a claw machine. Inside were these cute cat keychains. There were many different colors and styles so I decided to get some for everyone else. 

(They look like this, you can change them if you want

(They look like this, you can change them if you want.)

I then inserted a coin to unlock the claw and concentrated on the 'game'.

On my first try, I was lucky enough to catch 3. I just needed 3 more. Then, on my second try, I got 1. And then I got another one. I just needed one more for all of us to have matching keychains. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the last one. 

I kept trying until I had run out of game coins. Hiro seemed to notice me and walked over to me. 

"Hey Y/N! What'cha doing?" Hiro said, hands in his pockets. 

I tiredly pointed towards the claw machine, animated tears falling from my eyes. 

"Ohhh, I see... Want me to get one for you?" Hiro offers. I tell him about how I wanted to get us all matching keychains, but I just couldn't seem to get the last one. Hiro nodded and walked over to the front of the machine. 

He inserted one of his coins and began the game. He looked to the side of the machine after hovering it over one of the keychains. Then, he pressed the red button and the claw dropped. As the claw closed, it picked one up! The keychain fell into the drop hole and Hiro bent down to pick it up. 

"Here you go!" Hiro smiles, handing me the keychain. I hugged Hiro and handed him one of the keychains I got. In return, he handed me the one he got. We both smiled at each other and walked to the center of the arcade to wait for everyone else. 

I can't wait to give everyone their keychains!

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

End of chapter 7!!

What would you guys think if.. Hiro ended up dating Y/N... Of course Rui would end up with Y/N at the end of the story, this IS a Rui x F!Reader, but what do you think?

Anyways, see you in the next chapter <33