Extra Story :)

Inspired by a dear reader of mine <3 

Y/N's POV

It was Valentines day. Yes. Valentines day. 

It was Valentines day and I don't have a date... Everyone at school is gonna make fun of me now... I sighed and walked to class. I opened the classroom door, sat in my seat, and rested my head in my hands. 

"No date? Awh, how sad, poor Y/N" Akia said walking up to me and giggling at the same time. Her friends were standing behind her and laughing as well. I sighed and placed my head down on the table, facing my head away from them. When the bell rung, they stopped making fun of me and scurried to their seats. 

"Okay class! Today, we're going to learn about the history of Valentines day!" Our teacher said giddily. Seems like she has a date too..

Time Skip

Rui's POV

Since school was out early today, I decided to go to the store and buy some chocolates for Y/N. She told me that her favorite type of chocolate were f/c (favorite chocolate) so I went straight to the chocolate section to look for some. When I finally found them, I took a small box and paid for them. Then, I walked out and started heading towards Y/N's school. 

When I got there, it seemed like they hadn't gotten out yet so I patiently waited outside. 

Ring!!

As I heard the school bell ring, I saw Y/N walking out by herself with a group of people behind her laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows and made my way towards her. Soon enough, I then saw Hiro walking towards Y/N as well. I knew what he was going to do. I quickly fastened my pace, trying to get to Y/N first. 

Y/N's POV

I continued walking with my head down as Akia and her friends kept laughing at me. It was getting so annoying. As I neared the sidewalk, I felt hands on my shoulders. 

I looked up and saw Rui and.. Hiro? They were both looking at me with a serious face and then they both bowed, each holding a small box of f/c chocolates. My eyes widened and I felt heat rush up to my face. 

I gently took both the chocolates as Hiro and Rui slowly stood up. I quickly hugged both of them and as I let go I smiled at them. 

"WHAT!?" I heard Akia scream behind me. I giggled and continued walking towards home as Rui and Hiro quickly followed behind. 

Behind me, I could hear Akia screaming her heart out and her friends trying to calm her down. Today was going to be a nice Valentines day.

|

|

|

|

|

Hey guys! From time to time i'm going to be making side stories when I get tired of writing full chapter stories. Sorry! Anyways, I hope you liked this! See you in the next chapter :))