(13) i have a feeling...

(a/n: this chapter is mainly just hiro x y/n, but next chapter will def have rui x y/n in it !)

y/n's POV

once we all got home, i began wondering what rui meant when he said "someone as important as you." it confused me. does he really think im that  important? 

i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and wash my face.  suddenly, i got a text message. i picked up my phone to see who it was, and it just so happened to be hiro. 

|

|

|

|

Hirooo

u wanna hang tmrw?

y/nn

yess, we haven't hung out in a while

you didnt even come to my performance today :(

Hiroo

sorryy i was busy taking care of my sister todayy

y/nn

ohh that reminds me, you should bring ur sister tmrw, i wanna say hi to her 

Hiroo

sure, i'll bring her

y/nn

im gonna go to bed now, so gn

hiroo

okk gn

|

|

|

|

i put down my phone, and continued brushing my teeth. when i was done, i turned off the lights, walked into my room, plugged in my phone, and flipped the light switch. 

TIME SKIP <3

i heard my alarm as i got up out of bed. i reached for my phone to check the time and saw it was only 8:46. me and hiro were gonna hang out at 10:00 so i still had a lot of time to get ready. considering i take a long time in the shower, i decided to get up right away and head straight into the shower, not wasting a moment. 

once i was done with my bathroom business, i ran downstairs to greet my mom. 

"hi mom"

"hi y/n! is there anything specific you want for breakfast? ena and akito aren't up yet so i haven't cooked anything." 

right after she said those words, two pairs of feet came shuffling down the steps of the stairs. 

"oh, speak of the devils"

"good morning mom" the two said in unison. 

"good morning y/n"

i greeted them, and we all decided to have toast with butter for breakfast. 

"mom, is it okay if i hang out with hiro today? he's bringing his sister with him and i haven't seen her in a while"

"oh yea, sure! just tell his sister i said hi"

"ok" 

"could you tell her me and aki said hi?" ena butts in

"oh yea, of course." i replied

after breakfast, i got my bag and spare keys and headed out, telling my mom i was leaving before i exited the door. 

i walked towards the park because me and hiro agreed that we would meet there. as i neared the park, i could clearly see hiro and his sister eating ice cream in the distance.