• B i r t h d a y •

Warnings: Nothing Just Cuteness

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Its Mattheo's Birthday and you want to do something special for him.

                      ---------------------------------

You were waiting in the dorm you and Mattheo shared. You wanted to make him go to sleep so you could set up the room with cute roses and things like that for when he wakes up.

"where the fuck is he?" You mutter under your breath pacing back in forth.

After what feels like forever you give up and through on his hoodie, it was pretty big so you didn't need any pants just shorts.

You quickly fall asleep as it was already very late with it being 10:00 P.M.

Mattheo walks into the dorm and looks around. He sees you sleeping on your bed and smiles.

He crawls into bed next to you, putting his arm around your waist and falls asleep with you.

                             ----------------------------------

You wake up from the sun shining through your curtains. You look over at Mattheo who is  

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬... You thought, 𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩...

You carefully remove his arm from your waist only causing him to hold you tighter.

You sigh lying there for a second. He eventually loosens his grip as he falls all back asleep.

You move his arm from your waist carefully standing up. He wakes up and looks at you.

"What are you doing" he whines, upset that you left.

"im just going to study..." You say in hopes he will believe it.

"on my birthday?" He asks trying to pull me back on the bed.

"Just go back to sleep." You chuckle putting covers on top of him.

"why though..."He whines.

"Please Mattheo" you whine.

He doesn't say anything he just looks at you with a confused face.

"Ill be right back." You say quickly kissing him on the forehead and running out the door, leaving Mattheo Confused.

He just goes back to sleep, too tired to chase after you.

                              ------------------------------

You quickly walk outside suddenly getting a new idea on what to do for his birthday.

You began walking around the Hogwarts Grounds searching for it.

Searching for the perfectly quiet place you and Mattheo always went to.

Somehow, you could never find it bc it was hidden in the woods.

That's why Mattheo always went with you when you two wanted to get away from everyone.

"Where the fuck is it?! " you Whisper to yourself.

 You go behind a bush and finally found the beautiful place, that was covered in bright green grass, while the sun peaked through the trees giving it perfect lighting.

You wanted to make Mattheo a picnic bc you both enjoyed being there together.

You found the basket you guys had left there, under a tree, behind a bush.

You sit on your knees opening the basket. You pulled out the picnic blanket and set it on the ground.

You made sure to add small touches like scattering small flowers all around it making it look beautiful.

Once you were done it was about the time he would be awake. So you decided to just text him.

                                      T❥h❥e❥o

                                                                               |Are u awake 🤔

No.|

                                                           |But you just answered 😑

 😴|

                                  |Mattheoooooo just come outsideee😣

Fine 🙄|

                     -----------------------------------

He goes outside and sees the beautiful picnic you had set up.

" it looks so beautiful darling." He says.

He places a kiss on your forehead as you two just talk while eating your breakfast.

                    ------------------------------------

Hope u liked it! This was my first chapter on here so sorry if its bad! 

Love U all!

Also all suggestions for one shots/imagines go here →