• " 'T i l - D e a t h - D o - U s - P a r t " •

A/n: Hello! Kinda a dark one shot but pls dont forget to vote and Comment your thoughts! Love u!

Warnings: Mentions of blood,killing ect.

Genre: Fluff, Killing?

Summary: Mattheo and Y/n have to be in an arranged marriage, so they decide to spice the wedding up a bit just to make it a little more... Fun.                                            

                               --------------------------

I felt my heart racing, threatening to jump out of my chest.

The Crowd was all waiting patiently for me to walk down that isle.

They all waited, emotionless. This is all fucking stupid. All this just to keep the pure blood line?

 Honestly, we could've found another pure blood that we could actually fall in love with if that were the case.

"Go on Y/n." Narcissa whispers in my ear. "This has to be done my darling."

She places her cold hands on my shoulder to which I shove off.

"You know you must do this Y/n," she says stepping back."A Malfoy and a Riddle. Its just meant to be like this Darling."

I straighten by back and tighten the corset that was hugged tightly on my waist.

I took in a sharp shaky breath as I listened to the chatter coming from the Crowd. 

How do they sit there, knowing we're getting married against our will?

The music begins playing as my father, Lucius stands beside me.

"Now." He whispers hastily in my ear. " just say your vows and get on with this."

I glance down at the note card in my hand. "I know Father."

We look up and begin to walk down the isle. I keep a straight face all the way through, even though I was fighting the small voice in my head telling me to run.

I try to stay to the beat and not walk too slow or too off beat.

I try to avoid Making eye contact with Riddle. We had known each other from Hogwarts and never quite... Fancied each other.

 We walked down the isle slowly. My dress trailing behind me. The music started to get annoying after a while if I'm being completely honest.

 It kinda made me want to pull out my dagger and throw it at the pianist. But father says I'm not allowed to kill today. 

He says its too much commotion and I'd be better off just sitting there and looking pretty.

 I, on the other hand, think its quite absurd to do such a thing. If im going to be quiet, I could kill quietly too. 

I'd just have to use a silencing charm. I don't even want to Marry this stupid man. Ugh he's a literal child.

 I've seen him kill and he has no technic.

 Its pathetic. 

Maybe I could kill him though, after we say our vows and lean In for the kiss... 

I could stab my knife right through him. I personally think the blood would be a great touch to my dress. 

I step up onto the small platform, the pastor and Riddle was standing on. My father left my side leaving me alone up there. Face to face with that pathetic man.