• I n f a n t •

Warnings: None, 

Age of characters: 18+

Genre: Fluff

House: Doesn't matter.

Summary: You have been feeling really sick lately and don't know why. Pansy convinces you to take a pregnancy test bc she really thinks your pregnant. So you do as she says.

                               ------------------------------

You lie in bed peacfully sleeping, wrapped up in blankets. The sun was shining through the window, you could see the brightness through your eyelids.

You open your eyes looking around. Suddenly you feel sick and rush to the bathroom.

You kneel next to the toilet, vomiting all the food you had the night before.

After you were done, you decide to just take a shower so you didn't feel so gross.

Y/n's Pov-

I turn on the water, allowing it to warm up as I get undressed.

I carefully step in the shower, tilting my head back, enjoying the warmth of the shower as the hot water ran down my back.

Soon, I hopped out of the shower, slipping on some comfortable cloths. 

It wasn't too long after, I started to feel sick again. I had decided to skip classes for the day and do my work from my dorm. 

Around lunch time, I still felt sick but I knew I should eat something. 

I walk down to the great hall and sit alone since nobody was there yet. 

I just sit there trying to think of who I could ask for notes. Maybe pansy... Or Mattheo... Or Draco... It doesnt matter anyways, I doubt one of them would say no. 

The great hall begins to fill with a stampede of kids. They all rush to sit beside their friends, pushing each other to do so. 

Pansy quickly walks over to me, sitting beside me while Draco, Blaise and Mattheo sat in front of us. 

"Y/N.." She says as I don't speak and just start pulling a book out to take notes.

 "Hey Pansy, Can I borrow your notes? " I ask her. She says nothing and just hands me her journal.

 "Y/N!" She says annoyed as I just start copying her notes without saying a word. "Why weren't you in class?!"

 I just shrug my shoulders. "I dont know... Why not. You'll just give me the notes anyways." I smirk. 

"I'm serious Y/N." She says sadly. 

I sigh "I was just sick pansy. Calm down." I say annoyed.

 "Y/N..." She whines, "you've been sick for days." 

"Well it might just be a cold-" I said. 

"Colds dont last this long." She says. Mattheo glances over at me for a second apparently over hearing our conversation. 

"I'm fine. It's probably just the flu. " I say. 

"Wait..." She says slowly."what are the symptoms..."

 "Uh.. I- dont" I try to think. Mattheo kept glancing at me waiting for my answer while talking to Blaise and Draco.

 "Are you okay Y/N?" Theo asks interrupting me. I just hum a 'yes' and go back to talking to Pansy. 

I didnt want Mattheo knowing I was sick, he worries too much, just like pansy.

 He gives me a suspicious look and goes back to talking to Blaise