• P l a y e r •

Suggested By @s-scxrlet

Warnings: None

Genre: Sad

Summary: Mattheo and Y/n have been dating for some time. Its now their 7th year, and Mattheo and Y/n have been more stressed than ever. But Mattheo may just realize that he has fallen out of love with Y/n during A fight they were having...

--------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's pov-

I walked out of the common room and into the great hall. I didn't have much of an appetite though, I felt all stressed about life honestly.

I walked over and sat next to Mattheo and the rest of the Slytherins.

We talked and talked for About 20 minutes or so. I started to notice something though... Pansy was oddly close to Mattheo.

She kept leaning on his shoulder and giggling while she spoke to him.

This wasn't the first time this has happened though, and honesty.... I want surprised Mattheo made no attempt to stop her.

I knew better by now anyways, I knew if I said a word, It would end up turning into a big argument that I didn't need right now, especially with all the drama between all the houses.

Harry had spread a rumor that Slytherins were cheating in  quidditch and bribing the teachers to get house points.

Honestly, at this point its just gotten to the point that I don't honestly care.

Its good to know that ill always have Mattheo though, that's why I can't start another argument right now.

I need him.

"Me and Mattykins are going to go to hogsmeade later." Pansy tells me.

"only if its okay with you..." Mattheo says to me, generally concerned.

"yeah, its fine." I say to them both.

They smile as they both get up and walk away. 

Well damn, when she said later I thought she meant in a few hours not a few seconds...

I sign as I watch them walk away realizing Mattheo probably has feelings for her as well.

After dinner was over, I walked back to the Slytherin common room as I slowly opened my door.

There sat Mattheo Riddle at the end of my bed. He looked up happily as I walked in.

He stood up quickly as I closed the door behind me.

"Hey..." Mattheo says as he watches me walk around him and sit on my bed.

"hey..what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"uhm well, I wanted to talk to you..." 

"okay." 

"well, I've noticed, im sure you noticed as well, that things aren't the same between us." He says to me, waiting for my response.

"Go on." I say to him, already knowing he's telling me he's been cheating.

"well, i- I just dont really feel that spark anymore." He says to me,"I mean, I still love you.... Its just... Not in the same way you love me."

"so... Your not in love." I say as I look down.

"no no no, its not like that. I love you and I always will, but I think I fell out of love as in-"

"you love me... But not in a romantic way..."

"yeah..." He says

A single tear falls from my eye as I look up at him.

"Pansy?" I ask him.

"what?"

"Do you love pansy?"

"well... I dont know if its love..." He says,

"So your leaving me for her?" I ask as the tears pour down.

"Y/n. I didn't mean it like that."

"after all I did for you, after how I took care of you while you were ill, after I dropped all my plans for the day because you'd rather stay in bed and cuddle, after all the drama going on between me and the Gryffindor because you fucking killed a member of Gryffindor?!" I ask him.

"y/n..."

"your absolutely pathetic Mattheo Tomas Riddle. You have a cold,cold heart. And you never even loved me. Just admit that I was just another one of your girlfriends because you couldn't have Pansy. Just like what you did to all the other girls you dated."

"you know that's not true. And I could set you up with someone else-"

"Thats not the point mattheo. You think I'm upset because your leaving me for fucking Pugface? I'm upset because another girl Will get hurt because of you Mattheo. Another girl will have her heart shattered as you take the best of their heart as a souvenir?! Leaving my the broken,cold hearted, and overall hurt?!" 

"I actually liked you Y/n. And hey,maybe one day me and you will get back together."

"ugh your so full of yourself. Your so fucking immature! You really think I'm upset about you leaving me! I could fucking care less Mattheo. The part that hurts the most is that I asked you about pansy and you told me not to worry about her, that she was just another Slytherin, that she didn't mean nothing to you!"

He was silent, completely shocked by my words.

"just please Mattheo. Please dont hurt Pansy for me." I say as I smile at him.

"I thought you hated Pansy..."

"well no matter how much I hate her, I hate you more." I laugh.

"I hate you too Y/n." He laughs as he hugs me.

-----------------------------

A/n: hey! Thanks for reading! Sorry @s-scxrlet if this isn't what you were looking for! Im going to do another sad chapter that'll hopefully be better I promise:)

Suggestions---------------------------→