Ch 01- Sunny!

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ yessir ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

"Ugh, where is it!" I shout angrily pacing around and throwing stuff out of boxes. I tapped my chin and tried to think of the last place I had it. "Woah Woah Woah! Girl Chill! It's probably here or gone forever!" Luci placed one hand on my shoulder while beaming, I shot her a look. 

"Don't you need to give the Glamrocks a checkup or something? Now shoo!" I say showing my annoyance, I pushed her out of the daycare and shut the door in her face. "I'll be back later!" She yelled before running off. 

I started my search once again ravaging through boxes as stuff flew through the air. 'Sundrop was in the theatre with the kids from what I know so it wouldn't hurt to use my powers a bit' I thought to myself with a mischievous grin. 

I took a deep breath and made everything in the room levitate, I looked around and my bracelet flew up from under some boxes. I sprinted into the air while staying afloat and got it, a sigh of relief escaped my lips. "Naughty Y/N using your powers now are we?" A voice startled me and everything surrounding me fell. I turned around quickly and my shocked expression turned into half-lidded eyes. "Oh, it's just you Atlas," I say carelessly tossing a box to him while rolling my eyes. I slid on the bracelet filled with charms from my friends and mother. He chuckled while giving me a separate box filled with new art supplies for the kids. I flew over to the rack and placed it there while making my way down to Atlas. 

"Y'know for someone as Nerdy as you you're pretty playful!" I shot him a smirk while drifting around. 

He shot me an 'Oh I too can play that game' look and spoke up, "Y'know for someone as "Smart" as you, You sure love using your powers in the open!" He placed his hands on his hips while moving dramatically like the drama queen he is. "Whatever, It's not like you don't do it as well," I shot back at him before landing back on my feet. 

I headed towards the security desk and sat in the chair while spinning it into place. Atlas walked over a minute later and started helping me with some stuff before exiting the daycare. "Y/N!!~" an energetic robotic voice called out. I smiled as the Sun like Animatronic made its way over to me. 

"Theatre time already finished Sun?" I asked slightly smiling, he looked at the ground for a moment then fiddled with his fingers. I took quick notice of his actions. "Are you okay Sun?" I ask with a slightly worried tone in my voice.

He seemed to come back to his senses and gave me a hug, "Just Wanted To Hug You Is All!" His hug tightened a bit but I didn't mind.

 I do wonder though ...' It's fascinating how much a robot can do if you program it the right way.' I thought to myself while hugging back. Suddenly, he placed his hand on my cheek and tilted my face a bit. "OH, MY Y/N YOU HAVE A BRUISE ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!". I rubbed the bruise carefully as a small smile arose on my face, "Oh this? It's nothing Sun!" I say trying to reassure him that I was alright. "B-But Y/N-" "I'm alright Sun!" I interrupt him. "Now the kids must be waiting for you! They need their Attendant after all!" he nodded and gave me one last hug before returning to the theatre. I went back to the storage closet and got the box of art supplies, and I carefully laid them out on the arts n crafts tables, I knew how Sun would act if everything wasn't in order...

.

.

.

"OH NO NO WHAT A MESS! WHICH ONE'S THE BOTTOM WHERE IS THE TOP? CLEAN UP CLEAN UP!"

"A MESS!!!!"

"NO MAKING MESSES INTENTIONALLY IN THE DAYCARE!!"

"Y/NNNNNN!!!!!"