Ch 05- Talk

(This is gonna be a short one peeps sryy not)

'Talk to him' My mind kept repeating to me while I tried to read the reviews. I pursed my lips together and stared directly at the screen. 'Talk.'

I started picking up the pace, trying to focus more than I did before, I really wanted to stop thinking about Moon before I actually try to talk to him.

'Talk to him Bitch!' My mind yelled at me, I slid my hand down my face and groaned while sinking down in my chair. I then floated my phone into my palm and it accidentally flopped on the desk causing a big plop noise.

I picked it up and held it tight while calling Luci, Atlas and Kai. I brought it up my ear and waited for a response.

I glanced over at Sun who was looking and me from afar as I proceeded to dash under the desk hitting my head in the process.

"Ow-" I groaned but quickly rubbed my head and moved on while waiting for a response.

Atlas: "Y/N?"

Luci: "Really Y/N? It's ducking 11 PM what the hell are you doing you ding dong?"

Kai: "Hey Y/N it's quite late, You k?"

Atlas: "Ooo someone likeyyy~~"

Y/N: "Omg Guys please, this is an emergency. My brain keeps telling me to talk to Moondrop and I'm so frustrated." I say putting my forehead into my palm.

Atlas: "THATS YOUR EMERGENCY?"

Luci: "Then talk to him..! Your brain must be trying to tell you something.. " *yawn*

Kai: "Yeah I say go for it"

I looked down and thought for a moment. I eased the pressure that was piling up on my brain. And looked up, my decision was final.

I said bye and sorry to everyone before ending the call and getting up from under the table. I turned around and saw Sun towering over me. "Ah!- Sun what are you doing here?-" I looked at him straight in the eyes. "I wanted to check on you silly!" He said rubbing the top of my head.

"Thank you, Sun!" I reply and enjoyed the rubbing for a while before my mind drifted back to what I'm going to do.

"Hey, Sun I wanted to ask you a question.." I say getting a bit more serious. He stopped the rubbing and tried to get serious as well noticing my tone of voice. There was some silence for a while and Sun looked at me and got a little worried. "Do I need to sit down for this one..?" He asked fiddling with his fingers.

I nodded not sure what to answer with. We walked over to a corner with pillows and I noticed the area was a little more darker than the rest of the daycare but not too dark.

"Soooo, What's on your mind Y/N?" Sun asked, his tone got happier to hide his nervousness. "I..want to talk to Moon.." I mumbled the last part while lowering my head, "What was that Sunshine?" he asked sounding curious. "I want to talk to Moon," I said louder and sternly.

Sun's happy expression turned into shock and dread. "You want to...WHAT!?" He yelled while scooting back. I looked at him and thought hard about what I should say. "Y/N please tell me this is a joke.." he mumbled. I looked at him dead in the eyes, my seriousness piercing through his metal robot head.

"Oh you're serious...Y/N he's dangerous," Sun mumbled and looked at me in what seemed to be disbelief. "Sun I promise I'll be okay, I'll stand next to the light switch the whole time," I say with a confident look.

"I'm not too sure about this Y/N..." Sun looked down nervously. "It'll be alright I promise," I say, I give him a kiss on his cold metal forehead and go to the light switch. I saw him put his hand on his forehead then looked over at me and waved. "BE SAFE!" He said before I flicked the switch.
———————————————>>>

The bright lights in the daycare turned dark. The once dark stars had illuminated the place but it was still flushed over with darkness. I gazed around the daycare adjusting my eyes to the sudden change of value. Once I adjusted enough I looked over to see Moon was in the corner, I kept my distance.

His gaze was focused on the floor while his knees were brought up to his torso. I slowly stepped towards the larger animatronic.

I gathered up every bit of courage left in my body. "Hello, Moondrop," I said in a stern voice, and after that, every ounce of my confidence left my body as fast as Sonic. Sweat started forming on my temple as I tried to keep a steady look but it was harder than I thought.

Moon looked up at me and shifted his legs into a crisscross position. "Hi." he responded back with a cold blunt attitude. I accidentally flinched in fear and I felt a wave of guilt hit me as I watch his head hang back down while almost letting out a sigh.

I nervously walked over and sat beside him. He turned his head to me in surprise. He looked taken back but snapped out of it and began to speak.

"Aren't you afraid of me." He muttered and adverted his eyes. I looked at him unsure of what to say.

"I am actually...But I don't want to be anymore Moondrop." I replied. He simply turned away and stared at the illuminated stars once more. I scooted a bit closer to him and he seemed to have noticed.

He turned his gaze to me once again but this time examined me for a while. "Y/N L/N..?" He asked quietly, he had a raspy voice and I kind of liked it. I nodded in response while the daycare just turned silent again other than the lovely music box that was playing.

I started humming along to the tune as I have never taken much notice of it at first. It was a calmer and nicer version of the daycare theme. Moon looked at me, and a soft smile arose on his face. "Hey, Moondrop.." I hummed, "Moon." he replied. "Moon...why aren't you attacking me?" I muttered.

He looked down for a second and then looked up at the ceiling. "It's a programming bug...some kind of virus or something it's only making me hurt..kids." He admitted. "Why don't they try to fix you then..?" I questioned.

"They're too scared. Too frightened. They don't know about this. They thought that just keeping the lights on would prevent me from doing anything." he answered. He went silent and stared into space, I embrace his cold metal body and shut my eyes.

"It's Okay Moon...I believe you.."

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS FEATURING MY IRL FRIEND Y'ALL

I HONESTLY DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS CONFUSING AND RUSHED