Halloween Special ⭐️

TW: Low Self Esteem Y/N - Mentions of Bullying - Fluff - Y/N and Sun are dating:D - Short Y/N - A little bit of spoilers for future chapters ;)

I pursed my lips and looked at my reflection, the hint of disgust I felt doing so really set me on edge. There was nothing wrong with the costume Sun had made me, it was great actually. "Would've been better if I actually looked good." I mumbled. I quickly speed walked out of the changing room and towards the daycare, avoiding all eye contact and interaction with the other animatronics was honestly embarrassing, but I would rather this than them questioning it. While walking some vivid memories struck back to me. I remembered that I was a ghost for halloween in my childhood years, I hated it. I would always get pushed on sidewalks, trampled over, or get my candy stolen. I didn't even want to be a ghost after my first year, I was either forced or threatened. Now I was hoping to forget those times but it was way harder than I thought.

When Sun made me the costume he looked more than happy for me to wear it. I didn't wanna disappoint him so I accepted it. I was too stuck up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice I was at the daycare already. I pushed open the big wooden doors and entered slowly. I suddenly had the urge to surprise Sun, my frown turned into a slight mischievous smirk. I started to float and levitated myself to the corner of the ceiling. I waited until I could hear the little bells on his bracelets jingle, that was probably one of my favorite parts of his design. "Y/N!~ Welcome Back Sunsh-" he interrupted himself taking notice that I wasn't there. He looked a tad confused knowing he heard the door open and close a minute ago. He stood there blankly turning his head in confusion and probably frustration. I giggled at the sight, seeing him confused is cute. "Y/N?" He mumbled quite loudly. He must've heard my giggling, I floated down behind him. "Boo." I managed to muster out between all my giggling. Sun quickly turned around and scooped me up, "Y/N! There you are! My cute little ghost! You scared me for a moment there!" He looked down at me and smiled, I felt warm inside. His chest plate started heating up as well.

I gave him a big hug and after a few minutes he released me from his grip and I landed back on my feet. I talked with him for a bit until Luci came in. "I need to talk with The Sun-Gum for a bit." She blurted out, there was worry and sternness in her voice. Luci dragged him to the storage closet and glared at me before locking it. "Jeez, what's her problem." Atlas perked up from behind me, "Oh Atlas when did you get here?" I turned my focus to him, "Hello Y/N! Me and Forestisafag are helping with decorations!" Forest waved from behind, Atlas smiled before walking off. Guess everyone was busy today, I watched as they slowly walked out of the daycare. My focus on them was soon disrupted as I heard a loud gasp from the storage closet, It sounded like Sun. I turned my gaze to the storage closet door as it launched open and Sun ran to me. He scooped me up in his arms and his grip was tighter than before. "Y/N! You're beautiful in everyway and everywhere Sunlight! Please don't tell yourself otherwise!" He yelled out all at once. Tears filled the brim of my eyes, "Thank you Sun.." a smile formed on my face.

I'll probably make a moon one too ngl