Ch 06 -These Blackmailing Sh!ts- Kids

Kakashi Kid- My irl friend

--------->>>Me and Sun were each working on one side of the daycare so we could cover more kids, there certainly was a lot today

--------->>>
Me and Sun were each working on one side of the daycare so we could cover more kids, there certainly was a lot today.

The age range was mostly 5-10 but there were 2 older kids which is pretty rare from what I was told. They were sitting far away from the little kids, so I suggested they wanted some peace and quiet.

I looked over at them itching for a little conversation. I slowly walked up behind them with a goofy smile on my face.

"Hey there!" I beamed at them. They turned around so I took this as a chance to examine their features. One of them was wearing a White T-Shirt with black baggy pants, and two puffy afro buns. The other one had black box braids, white sneakers, and a Kakashi T-Shirt. 'Wait...Kakashi T-Shirt?' 

"The Kid with the Kakashi shirt from the reviews!?" I accidentally shouted out loud, I quickly covered my mouth and her eyes widened. The girl with the buns looked at her and started laughing.

"Yup! That's her! Her name's Christy!" She giggled. 

The girl with the T-Shirt gave her a look and started to speak up, "Didn't YOU start doing pass the ball on top of the play structure a week ago?" She shot back at her friend. "You think your so sage huh?" Her friend shot back. They got up and started to get into fighting stances while glaring into each other's souls.

"Woah Woah! Ladies, please don't fight!" I said standing in between them, as much as I wanted to watch the fight it would risk my job. And possibly Sun's robot life, They both looked at me and then at each other and started smiling. The girl with the buns sat down while Christy turned her attention to me.

A thought popped into my mind once again and I was genuinely curious. "How are you guys not banned from the daycare?" I raised an eyebrow. The girl with buns looked up from her phone and a smirk formed on her face. "Easy! We never get caught!" she beamed. "How is that possible? Does Staff not read the reviews or check the cameras?" I mumbled.

"Nah, If they did we would've gotten caught already. And we would rn if you snitched on us." She said with a harsh voice. I think that was a threat. 'Why tf am I getting threatened by younger kids.' I thought to myself.

'Meh..what ever'

This is mostly for my friend, yuh filler chapter ig