My name is Connor

Day 33 morning

You wake up with the familiar envelopment of your body in his arms but this time he is the one who is deeply asleep. Taking a moment to admire the voluptuousness of his lips, you smile with tenderness and get closer to kiss them. He wakes up at your motions and groans a little, still sleepy but enjoying your gentle touch.

-What a nice way to wake up – he lets out in a long exhalation – Hi, sweetheart.

-Hi, Sir – you reply and move on top of him, intensifying your kisses.

-I thought you were satisfied from last night – his fingers travel along your back and stop at your hipbones to grip them.

-I was but what can I say? You've made me greedy – your mouth goes to the muscles on his chest, playing with his skin between light and hard nibbles.

-Little girl... - he breathes heavily – When did you become so sinful?

Your actions stop all of a sudden as if a bucket of ice is emptied on your head. You move your hands back to the sides of your body and get off of him, lying on a fetal position and pulling the sheets up.

-Y/N... - he turns to the side to watch you, pulling gently from your waist to make you face him – I'm sorry – he kisses your forehead – I'm an asshole.

-It's okay... - you sigh – It's just that some words... And having Jeff here... I still remember how they called me back then and it all reminds me of how much of a sinner I've become.

-Is this really a sin when the old world structures are no longer here with us?

-Yes. It's still about God's word.

-I see. But what can God do when I'm the villain and you are my damsel in distress?

-That's not true. I'm willing partner in all this.

-Yeah, you are – he is the one who now moves on top of you and your eyes follow his every movement, heartbeat escalating – But you are still my property so let me take care and responsibility of your sins – his mouth goes directly to your breastbone earning a tiny moan out of you. Michael caresses your bottom lip with his thumb and then proceeds to kiss you deep and passionately tasting the sweet flavor of your tongue. You look up at him but you don't find the right words to reply because truth is that every day you spend with him, you become more and more convinced that he could do or ask or say whatever he wants to you and you would accept it as the purest gift in the world.

-Michael... - you interrupt his kissing – Wait. I think we should bring them food.

-To whom? Oh, fuck... - he sighs.

-We should also let them go use the bathroom – you try sound as stern as you can but still batting your eyelashes at him.

- Fine – he agrees because he is, deep inside, capable of giving you almost anything you ask for.

Once you both get up and dress with your clothes, you go to the small storage room, both men seem to have recently waken up; their faces look exhausted and with a few signs of dehydration, and the smell of urine as soon as you open the door is strongly disgusting.

-Get up. Go to the bathroom and wash that fucking bucket.

Hayato and Jeff hurry their way to the bathroom, not only because they feel lucky to do their needs in a proper place but to drink water and calm their horrible thirst. Once they are back, the smell is no longer there but their appearance is still uncomfortable to watch. Jeff bandages are dirty and loose from the skin and Hayato moves slower than ever, obviously due to the painful joints of his old body spending the night on the floor.

Breaking Purity II: The sheep // Michael Langdon x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें