Non Dante Alighieri

Day 37 morning

You wake up with your legs tangled with his. Luckily, the added blanket was effective enough to palliate the coldness but you know the warmth of his body is the best antidote against it. You pass your hand gently along his blonde locks. Michael is still deeply asleep because you get closer to kiss his lips but he doesn't open his eyes. You smile at his calm appearance, never able to treasure his aristocratic beauty enough. Biting your bottom lip, your naughty side encourages to slide your fingers down his belly, spying under the blankets the slightly defined muscles of his abdomen when he contracts it at your touch. You go further down and palm his morning erection, your mouth watering at his firm nakedness and the memories of his cum dripping down your thighs the night before. You stroke his member a few times using a bit of your saliva as lube and soon you feel the need to move your body down the blankets to lick his length up and down. Tiny whimpers escape Michael's nose which get you more playful and you bring the tip that's bright with pre-cum to your mouth. The Antichrist starts to squirm, unconsciously bucking his hips up as you take more and more inches inside you for your tongue to swirl around his veins like it's a fucking tasty lollipop. As soon as both of your hands grab a hold on his hips for you to keep your balance, he wakes up with a dark growl and instinctively goes for your hair, the only thing he is able to grip from the source of his pleasure. But despite his fingers hurting a bit your roots, you are not going to stop now. Your nails go then all the way down his torso, trying to purposefully scratch all the skin you can take. Michael's breathing is ever so agitated, he intends to sit but he is only able to just move his head to rest against the wall since your mouth is not leaving his cock and your saliva and his own juices are slipping all over it each time you go upwards, making him so weak that you are fairly proud of your own job.

-Fucking girl, I don't recall giving you perm... - he says but you are not in the mood for him to tease you so you just go further down, taking him all the way in your throat, cupping his balls at the same time that you fight a gag reflex. Michael's groans are really loud at this point, he yanks your hair, not as an attempt to get you off of him but as an attempt to be rough and think he is still dominant. Not this time, dear Antichrist.

- You want to cum for me? – you tease him releasing his member but stroking it nice and fast. Michael reacts with a slap to your face that cause you to yelp and he takes advantage of your opened mouth to shove his fingers inside you. You circle your lips around them, your eyes fixed on his demon ones as you both compete to see who will lose first: him orgasming or you gagging from the pressure he is doing at the back of your tongue. But Michael can't hold it back anymore and he explodes in your hand, a few drops of his cum reaching your breasts. You smile at your victory, still with his two fingers inside till he recovers his breath and decides that it's better to catch you by the throat and pull you towards him for a yearning kiss.

-I should seek revenge on this you know? – he says chuckling and kissing you again before grabbing you by the waist to make you lie down again next to him.

-Michael! – you speak between his lips – Stop, I'm a mess.

-A dirty little mess. But my mess still so you are just staying here with me. At least for a while till we rest a bit and we have a shower.

-I don't need to rest again. Unlike someone I know... – you mock him.

-That little joke is certainly going to get you in trouble.

-Michael! – you shout as he pounces on top of you and continues his kissing.

Day 37 afternoon

You come out of the bathroom with his topcoat and the red dress on which have been left clean and folded for you on the white sink. You can see his back a few meters away and, taking advantage of your flat shoes which don't make sound when you walk, you abruptly hug him from behind trying to make him jump but he doesn't.