The Rock

Day 34 morning

You are woken up by persistent kisses on your lips and the blonde locks tickling the sides of your face. Michael is already dressed, he is just leaning over}{ the bed to caress you and make you open your eyes which you do while grumbling a little bit.

-Are you in a hurry? – you ask rubbing your eyelids.

-Just a bit.

-Why?

-I have to talk to Jeff – he sighs – He is going to take care of you while I handle Hayato and Connor.

-Wait, what do you mean? You are not staying here?

-I'm just going out for a moment. They can't stay here anymore.

-But Michael... you can't leave me...

-Hey, hey – he whispers catching the attention of your whining – It'll be just a moment. No one will enter the Sanctuary, I can assure you that. You'll also have the walkie-talkie there, on the chest of drawers.

-But Michael...

-Shh – he hushes you with another kiss – I need you to get up and eat something while you wait for me.

-Fine – you huff – What are you going to do with Connor? Kill him?

-No. Technically.

-Please, no more torture, Michael. No more violence.

Michael gets off the bed and pulls down from the bottom of his suit to disappear the wrinkles.

-Michael...

-I don't want to argue with you on this.

-Who is going to suffer besides him? Who was the accomplice?

-Hannah.

-What...? Well, it doesn't surprise me, honestly.

-I have to leave. Please, behave. You can stay here if you want. Jeff is going to be at the drawing room just in case, he won't come in here.

-You really trust his cleverness?

-No, that's why Sheila or Mike will be outside. But I still need someone in here if anything happens and, to my regret, I have to admit that Jeff has shown respect to my boundaries and has risked his integrity for you.

-Will it be quick, Sir?

-As quick as I can – he replies and kisses your forehead goodbye.

Michael leaves the bedroom and walks straight ahead to the small storeroom. If he doesn't kick the door open it's because of the remains of your sweet taste in his lips although that doesn't do much as soon as he sees the disfigured face of Connor on the floor.

-Wake up – Michael calls him with a kick to his ribs and the destroyed man rolls to his side, too dizzy to fully understand his reality – Follow me - Michael tells Hayato and Jeff, grabs Connor by the neck of his clothes and starts dragging him out of the place towards the drawing room – Doctor, take care of him for a moment. I know what I said yesterday but now I need him on his feet. Jeff, come here. I need you to do something for me.

-Yes, Michael, whatever you want.

-You already know what I'm going to do with him, don't you?

-Yes, Sir... You've been clear with all of us – Jeff lets out in a whisper, timorous.

-As you may know, I can't let my princess come with me for obvious reasons so she is going to stay here. I want you to keep an eye on her.

-Michael...