Magic springs?

Brooke's POV:

I was in a dark room. There was a person sitting in a chair in the center of the room. I walked toward them.

"Hello Brooke." they said looking at me.

I couldn't see who they were but I've seen this guy in my dreams before. He had a black cloak on and all I could see were his eyes. They were staring into my soul. They were glowing yet they were voids of darkness.

"Hello?" I asked walking toward them.

"Hello Brooke." They said not showing their face.

"Who are you?"

"I don't have to tell you that. But I need to talk to you about something."

"About what?"

"Pan." they said standing up and taking a step toward me.

"What about him?"

"How does he make you feel?"

"I don't know. He makes me feel a lot of things." I looked down at the ground avoiding eye contact.

"Good things? Bad things? Be more descriptive."

"Good and bad. One minute he's-"

"Perfect then a bloody demon? I can understand why you are so at war with yourself." He was standing right in front of me.

"Huh?"

"You hate him but you love him."

"Love? Pan? You think I'm in love with Pan?"

"I don't think, I know. I know deep down you are in love with him. You want him to be yours. And you want to be his."

"That's not true."

"But it is. You love him and guess what?"

"What?"

"He loves you too. Deep down he loves you." their words faded away and they disappeared from the room.

My eyes fluttered open. I was in my room. I looked to my right and saw Pan. I gasped and tried to make a run for it but I felt a sharp pain in my side. I winced and held on to my side. While the wounds were healed it still hurt like shit.

"Hey Brooke. You need to take it easy for a while, you are really hurt." Pan said and put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb.

"No shit. You stabbed me like four times in the past few days." I said taking a deep breath because of the pain.

He hovered his hand over my side and I felt something tingly. Then I felt relief. I sighed and I felt relaxed.

"Thanks Pan." I said with a weak smile.

"Peter."

"Huh?"

"You can call me Peter." he said and rested his hand on mine.

I looked at our hands and got butterflies for a minute. Then I began to think about my dream.

'I know deep down you are in love with him. You want him to be yours. And you want to be his.'

No. I will not fall for him. I slid my hand away and rubbed my neck.

"Is something wrong?" he asked with a concerned look in his eyes.

'He loves you too. Deep down he loves you.'

"Uhh no, I actually need a sip of water. Can you get me some?" I asked.