interrupted 'date'

Day 7

Brooke's POV:

I woke up and I was in Peters arms. I listened to his soft and quiet breaths. Then his arms wrapped around me a little more and he pulled me in closer to him. I smiled slightly.

"Good morning my precious angel." Peter said in a raspy morning voice.

"Good morning Peter." I said wrapping my arms up around his arms attempting to sort of hug him.

"So do you want breakfast?"

"Sure." I smiled as we both sat up.

He gently tilted my face toward him and kissed me, then pulled back after a few seconds.

"You should really brush your teeth before you kiss me." I joked, lightly punching his arm.

I got up and turned toward him. He came over to me and took my hand in his. He smiled as we walked out the door.

"How about I go change and meet you downstairs."

"Alright." he said, kissed my cheek, and walked downstairs.

I walked into my room and changed into the normal outfit I wear. I put my hair up into a high ponytail. I brushed my teeth and made my way downstairs.

I saw Peter was still shirtless and in his pj pants. I walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and peeked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. He was making pancakes.

"How did you know I wanted pancakes?" I giggled.

"Lucky guess, I guess." he smirked as he flipped a couple pancakes.

Once he finished making all the pancakes we dug in.

"So it's the last day." he said looking over at me with a sad smile.

"Yeah.. I've gotta make a decision, see how I feel..." I said before taking a bite of pancakes.

"Well we should make the most of it."

"Yeah."

"Good thing I already have a plan of what we can do." he smirked before taking a bite of pancakes.

After we finished Peter quickly changed before we went down to camp. He said he wanted everything we did today to be a surprise.

"Felix!" he called.

"Yes Pan?"

"You're in charge today. I'm going out with Brooke for today." he said and winked at Felix.

"You can count on me, Pan." he said with a smirk.

Peter took my hand and smiled at me. We left camp and started walking to some place Peter was taking me. I wish he'd tell me but 'it has to be a surprise'.

"Where are we going? Please just tell me." I laughed tugging on his hand a little.

"Surprise. But don't worry we're almost there." he said with a smile.

"Fine." I groaned.

After 5 minutes of walking we made it.

"Ok, close your eyes." he said.

I put my hands on my eyes so I couldn't see. He put his hands on my shoulders and guided me toward a spot.

"Okay, open your eyes." he said squeezing my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and I saw a beautiful lake with big tall trees surrounding the area. The leaves shined as the sunlight hit them. This part of Neverland didn't look like the rest. It's quite different but I like it.