wow

{Day 3}

Brookes POV:

After a while of Felix and I trying to figure out what Peter could possibly be showing me we gave up. Felix even tried asking him what it was but Peter wouldn't tell him.

"The suspense is killing me." I said grabbing my hair.

"Yeah," he said turning his head toward the window. "Wait Brooke, look! It's almost nightfall."

He forced me up and I looked toward the window. Then I noticed that it was sunset.

"Crap! I gotta go! Bye." I said then quickly went upstairs.

I ran to my room and sat down on my bed. Then I looked at what I was wearing and my outfit was covered in dirt. I picked out a pair of high waisted light washed jean shorts, black high top converse, and a black hoodie. I quickly took a shower and put on a little mascara and eyeliner. I sat back down on my bed as I began to braid my hair. As I lied down and looked at my ceiling I heard a knock.

"It's open."

The door opened and I sat up to see Peter walking in.

"Hey Brooke. Woah." he paused and inspected me as I stood up.

"Black, it's okay." he shrugged and snapped his fingers.

My hoodie and sneakers turned green to match his shirt and my shorts turned black and got a little shorter.

"I prefer this." he smirked as he inspected me again from head to toe.

I looked at myself in the mirror next to the bathroom door.

"Really Peter? At least put my shorts back to their proper length." I scoffed noticing he was staring at my ass.

"Fine." he groaned snapping his fingers again and they went back to the way they were before.

"So what exactly are you showing me, hmm?"

"I guess you'll have to find out." he smirked gesturing toward the door.

"Ok." I chuckled and walked out the door with him following behind me.

We walked outside to the dark campsite. The fire was starting to die and there were a couple of the boys surrounding it. There were a few boys leaning against a tree.

"Alright lets go." he said guiding me to the exit of the camp.

I looked over at him and he was smiling down at me.

"What?" I said with a small laugh.

"Oh nothing, just you just look really beautiful that's all." he shrugged then smiled down at me.

I smiled like a freak and blushed really hard. I tried to hide it by looking down at the ground but totally failed because Peter started to chuckle silently to himself.

"You don't have to hide it. I'll see plenty more of those in the future." he grinned tilting my head up.

"Well technically time stands still here so really you won't see any of these in the 'future'." I shrugged looking straight ahead.

"You are a very smart girl." he smirked.

"I know." I shrugged then smirked. "So how much further until we get to where were going?"

I looked up at him.

"Were almost there, be patient." he chuckled wrapping his arm around me.

As we continued walking he stopped in place.

"We're here, now close your eyes." he whispered from behind me.

"Ok." I did as he said and closed my eyes. I put my hands over my eyes.