damn shadow

{Day 4}

Brooke's POV:

As I walked out of my bathroom to hop in bed there was a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Peter.

"Hello Peter." I said with a smile.

"Hello Brooke." he smiled

We walked in and I sat on my bed.

"Alright, let's find out who this hooded demon is." he said with a smirk.

"Okay. But is this safe?" I said lifting the covers so I could get under.

"This is perfectly safe, nothing bad is going to happen to you. Not on my watch." he said tucking me in.

"Alright. I guess I'll see you real soon." I said getting comfortable.

"Yeah."

We turned off the lights and I began to fall asleep. I was really tired, way more tired than usual. I was in the same black room with the same black chair.

"Alright, what do you want this time?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You know a lot went down today." the hooded figure said appearing in front of me not making me jump, not even a little. "Peter punished Daniel and nearly killed him, then you hated him, then you over heard everything that he and Daniel talked about, Daniel was healed, Peter almost went into the dark jungle, you stopped him because you like him, you kissed ag-"

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Slow your roll. I never said that I liked Peter. "

"Well you do. I can see it, Brooke. The way you look into each other's eyes."

"ok where the hell is Peter?" I mumbled interrupting him as I looked around.

"The way you smile at him. And your kisses get pretty heated."

"We've kissed only 2 times."

"Technically 4."

"I am so ready to slap you across the face." I said angrily.

"But you won't."

"Ughh, Where's Peter??" I groaned loosing my patience.

Peters POV:

She was fast asleep. It's time. I placed my hand on her forehead. My hand and her forehead began to glow a dim yellow. This was so I could go into her dreams and see what was happening.

I closed my eyes. I saw a dark room. And there was a chair in the center of the room. Brooke was talking to someone next to the chair. I snuck up behind the figure. Brooke couldn't see me and I'm assuming the figure couldn't either. I walked over and stood beside Brooke. I looked at the figures face. I couldn't see anything. Then I saw two glowing yellow eyes. Oh no it can't be.

"Peter Pan, how great it is to see you."

"Peter? He's here?" Brooke said cluelessly as she looked around.

"Yes, Brooke, he's here. You just can't see him."

"Oh."

"But back to our conversation. So four times."

"Twice! Only twice!"

"You say that."

"Because it only happened twice!" she yelled.

"What only happened twice?" I asked.

"Oh you and Brooke kissed four" he paused and looked at Brooke."times, but she thinks you've only kissed twice."