I like the Loner in my class

This AU is a modern and high school one

Shinobu Kochou's POV

I liked this boy for a while now.. He's handsome and all but he's really dense, And I hate it! While we're in class, I can feel someone's staring at me, I looked through the whole class room and saw my CRUSH and childhood bestfriend 'Tomioka Giyuu' staring at me BLUSHING!! No one in this world could ever be much happier than me that day!! But once I turn again he has drawn his attention to the white board already... "Aww tsundere!" I thought again.. And focus on the whiteboard again...

-After class-

I saw him go to the school rooftop, So I followed him, But I waited 5 minutes before entering the rooftop so I won't be that obvious, But he wasn't there, I turn around ready to go disappointed, And then bumped into something..

No, someone, And it was him..

"Are you following me?" He said blankly, Not even a small bit of expression.. My face lit up and from disappointed expression it became a flustered one!!

"I- No, Why would I?" I stuttered and cursed my self in my head.

"Hmmm.." He said looking at me from head to toe "Do you wanna eat with me?" He asked.

"If you'd like to" I said. My eyes are sparkling in mixed excitement and joy.

"Then don't" He said to me while his arms crossed and smirking.

"No- Wait- I wanna eat with you!!" I said.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOUR REACTION!!!" He said while laughing and wiping little tears in his eyes.

"WHY YOU!!" I said while pouting and hitting him.

"Ok stop stop, Let's eat now." He said

"Hmph" I pouted again.

"You don't like to?" He said teasingly.

"I want to, Of course!!" I said.

"I knew it, Let's go!" He said happily.

We ate lunch and went back to our class together...

A/N
So, How was that?, I really wanna hear your opinions and point of view, So I can make it much more better, Hope you like itttttt!! Byeeeeeeeee!!

Words: 351