Dream

Modern AU
Angst
Death of Shinobu Kochou
Yeah.. I know she's always dead in every one-shots... But I really like Tomioka-san to sufferr, Jk...

Why do I have to lose her... Kanae and Sabito are very sad right now... And it's raining really hard...

"Otou-san.. Can I sleep in yours and okaa-san's room?" Kanae asked (A/N: Yeah they named their child Sabito and Kanae..)

"Yes, me too.." Sabito added

"But you're a man nii-chan, You're older too... Doesn't that suppose to mean you're not easily scared... It's just a storm..." Kanae teased her older brother

"I- THAT'S NOT IT, KANAE!" Sabito denied

"Stop it, you two... If you both want to sleep in there then sleep in there with me..."

"A-Arigato otou-san!!" They both jumped to me and hugged me...

"Can we eat now?, You guys almost spent the whole day arguing about everything.." I said smiling... Since it's evening already...

"Ok, otou-san!" They said in unison

We ate happily... I mean they... I still can't get over Shinobu's death... I know it also hurts for them but I'll use their mother's technique... Fake smiles... Fake laughs... After we finished eating we went to bed and sleep...

"Giyuu!! Here!!" Shinobu...?

"O-Ok.." I followed her.. "Where are we going anyways?" I asked

"To fetch the kids in school, Of course!" Oh right.. I forgot.. We walked to school with our hands intertwined with eachother...

"Okaa-san.. okaa-san!" Kanae called out to her...

"What is it, Kanae?" She asked with a smile.. Genuine, of course

"Why is my name Kanae? My classmates asked.. They said it's a nice name and that it means love and affection.." Did... that made her... sad?

"Ahaha.. I just thought of Kanae as a nice name... Did you said thanks to your classmates?" She lied.. And asked changing the topic..

"Yeah I said thanks..." Kanae replied

"What about my name? Why am I named sabito... My teacher said it means rust and rabbit..?" Sabito then asked too

"Sucks to be you" Kanae said..

"It was my dead bestfriend's name..." I answered honestly

"Oh... sorry to mention it, otou-san..." Sabito apologized

"I'm sorry too, otou-san... I made fun of it" Kanae apologized

"Let's just eat at in a restaurant!" Shinobu clapped her hands before we reach the pedestrian lane.. She was taking the lead..

BANG!!

A reckless driver crashed onto Shinobu while she was crossing the pedestrian lane... We immediately called an ambulance... and as soon as the ambulance arrived... They immediately checked her pulse and breathing... Then they put her in the stretcher... After we got in the hospital... The doctors in the ER checked her immediately.. After a few Cardiopulmonary Resuscitations(CPRs) Her pulse started to go back..

"Shinobu!" I screamed.. She smiled at me... Then...

toot toot toot... Her pulse... It became a straight line... She... Died..

toot toot toot... My alarm rang...

"That dream again..." I said in a sad tone.. Only if I took the lead that day... Then maybe.. just maybe... It will never happen.. or I'm the one who died... That reckless driver is also drunk... He was still in the police station because in his case.. He can't be bailed out.. His name... What's that bastard's name again?..

Douma..

Akira-san(A/N):
How was it?

Akira-san(A/N):How was it?