My life sucks

angst

Shinobu Kochou's POV

My sister Kanae died.. I have no one now... except Kanao... but Tomioka-san seems like he also cares about me... Always asking me if I have eaten something already... If.. I can feel the pain again... But little did he know.. I'm injecting poison to myself everyday... And that I planned to die in the hands of the demon that killed my sister... That I wouldn't get to be with him and Kanao after the final battle... I'm so down... I can't even decide what to do I promised to him... I'm never gonna fulfill my promise... I would die... I promised him I'll try to survive... But I planned to die all along... It hurts... seeing him clueless and is believing my lies... It hurts so much... This sucks.. My life sucks... I could save my sister... only if I was strong enough... only if I have a tall and strong frame... I would've killed that demon before he could kill my sister... But no... I'm short and weak... I've never experienced to decapitate demons' heads... I honestly don't deserve the Hashira title... Kanao can be a better slayer that me... Yes she is still young.. But she's strong... tall.. She can defend herself... Not using any poisons...

"Master.." Kanao...

"Ara ara, What is it Kanao?" I put my fake smile on again

"Nothing... it's just... Are you really gonna sacrifice yourself?"

"Ara ara, We've talked about this for the 10th time now... Nothing could change my mind... I will kill that bastard!!" I said with a pissed tone

"Well then... Bye master..."

Kanao Tsuyuri's POV

Maybe the Water Hashira could change her mind... She has to change her mind... She can't just die... Master Kanae died to save her.. She can't just put the Master's effort in vain... She has to survive... I've made up my mind... I'll tell the Water Hashira about this and convince him to convince her... And I'll accompany her secretly to the fight between her and that filthy monster!............. Water Hashira-sama is hard to find... Maybe he's in his estate?

"Water Hashi-" The door opened...

"What are you doing here Tsuyuri?" He asked

"I-I.. I-It's about master....."

"What about Kocho?"

"She has been injecting poison to her body... And she planned to die by being absorbed by Uppermoon2... So he will also absorb the poison she's been injecting for 2 years..."

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked

"I-I I know you don't really care about what happens to master... But I really want her to stay alive... I want you to convince her-" He cut me off

"No.."

"Please.."

"No.. I always care about Kocho... I will convince her.." It made my eyes widen... He... He cares for master?

"Where is she right now!?"

"She's in her office making a stronger poison..."

"I'll talk to her..."

At Shinobu's Office (Shinobu's POV)