Don't leave me...

This is an angst.. You can call me Akira by the way... My name's Akira Hatashi just so you know... You can call me Akira-san or Hatashi-san to be formal... But to be honest you can call me ANYTHING you wanted to call me... Let's get into this..

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

I could've saved her... Maybe if I saved her she wouldn't be gone now... Why do I always have to be the one who's losing someone?... I haven't even told her I love her... I promise Shinobu... I will find you if we ever got reincarnated.. to the world without demons... to the world where we can live peacefully without any problems... Maybe I should just die too, right? We're gonna be together this way, right? right? Oh.. I'm too dense to even realize you wouldn't answer... Am I losing my mind now? I could save you that night... Only if I could defeat Uppermoon 3 that easily like what Tanjiro did... I guess Tanjiro's even better to be in my position as a Hashira right now... He's stronger.. Kinder... And more importantly.. he get along with everyone he meets easily.. without hesitating to say any word... without problem with communicating... I should be the one who's dead not you... You're so good at faking smiles Kocho... Right... I didn't tell you I know you're faking them.. But I know... I know all this time... Your fake smiles.. fake laugh... You don't need to try to be your sister... I might sound weird saying this but... I really miss your teasing... your smile.. the genuine one.. And your presence itself... I miss you... Please tell me what should I do for us to be together again... If I'll have to kill myself I'll do it.. Just please don't leave me...

"Tomioka-san..."

"Ne ne Tomioka-san"

"Tsuki ga kirei desu ne?"
(Isn't the moon lovely?)

"Ne ne, Tsun tsun"

"Tomioka-san, This is why you're disliked by people, you know?"

"I'm not disliked by people"

"You finally said something and that's what you said?"

"..."

"If you'll express yourself more and smile... You know... You can make many friends"

"Tsun tsun, That's how you make friends, Tomioka-san.."

"Tsun tsun?"

"Yes"

"Stop it, Kocho"

Then I'll have to die too? If that's it... Then... See you, Kocho

"Tomioka-san?"

"hmm"

"What are you writing, Tomioka-san?"

"A letter.."

"For who?"

"Tanjiro and Nezuko"

"Oh.. How will you send it there?"

"I don't know.. Maybe through a crow?"

"You're so dense, Tomioka-san... You can't send a crow from here to the human world"

"I know I'm dense.. But I'll just try.."

To Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado,

I know this is hard for you guys... But I'm happy in here.. I know I can't send a letter to the human world... But I hope you can just forget about me... Don't mourn, Don't care for me... I'm happy I get to see nee-san, Sabito, and Shinobu in here... I'm smiling now by the way... I can now express my feelings... I hope you can also enjoy your lives down there... Don't suicide like me... I love you two... You're the ones I only got to be friends there after Sabito and Shinobu died...

From: Tomioka Giyuu