A butterfly...?

Dead Shinobu AU, But still giyushino...A little angst... I guess?😭

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

It's been 2 days since the final battle... Muzan.. was defeated, But there's something, No, someone who's been missing.. Why do I feel empty... Tanjiro has been cured from being a demon.. What is missing?... Oh.. Kocho... She.. S-She d-died in a battle with the one who killed her sister... Douma, Uppermoon 2... That.. That... That is what I'm missing, That little butterfly who's always been around me, Poking me, Teasing me... I love her.. I love Shinobu Kochou... But.. It's too late now... I didn't even get to confess to her... WHY!? WHY AM I ALWAYS HERE ALONE IN THE EARTH!! EVERYONE WHO I LOVE DIES!!! I HATE THIS... I HATE THIS LIFE, I HATE THIS WORLD!!! I HATE EVERYTHING!! A purple butterfly with black tips came flying to my hand... She looks just like her.. I wanna cry, I wanna scream, I WANNA DIE!! WHY? WHY IS EVERYONE ALWAYS LEAVING ME ALONE!?, THEY DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO DIE!! I-I DESERVE TO DIE........

"Water pillar-sama, I think you deserve to have this" Aoi came to me... Handing me... Her diary and Hair clip...

-The next day-

I decided to open her diary today... It.. still hurts... Why....? After I opened her diary..

First Page:

Today... My... sister died... In a battle with a blonde rainbow eyed demon... She said his eyes says that he's Uppermoon 2... That's her last words.. Describing that demon... I-I couldn't stop crying... over.. this matter... I have been feeling this pain with Shinazugawa-san... She likes my sister💢🔪, But, Because of that.. We both feel sharp pain in our chest... And the urge to kill that filthy demon who killed my sister.. So since this day.. I have been injecting poison to my body...

What!?, POISON?.. TO HER BODY!? JUST TO KILL THAT FUCKING DEMON!?

Page 2:

Today.. I have a mission with Tomioka-san... On mount natagumo... He was protecting this little boy's sister who's a demon... Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado... Hmmm... Well, we tested them in the corps.. Shinazugawa-san's blood is irresistible by demons... But she doesn't even drool on his blood... That means she has full control of herself... And yeah... So... That's all for today...

She also believes Nezuko huh?... Well, She's not that annoying... I guess..?

Page 3:

I'm shy to say this... But... I've like... No love... Tomioka-san for a year now... And... I won't deny it... Yes he is an emotionless dense airhead but, He is also handsome... and yeah... He's just like me... I'm always smiling even tho I'm feeling angry or sad.. but for him... he's always at that emotionless face even tho he's happy... Well... I've enjoyed his company... And all... And I really really like him!

She likes me too!?... This just hurts more... I... can't continue reading this... I just can't... I-I... I love her too... We didn't get to confess to eachother... She died... without even realizing I also love her...

A/N
So how was it?, It's my first time making an angst... So... I guess it's.. bad? But comment your thoughts... So I can rewrite or... Just make it better...

Words: 547