𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    A SMALL GROAN SLIPS FROM HER LIPS, back arching from soreness. Astrid felt as if her body had completely shut off and then started up again. Her head had a heartbeat of its own, the raging ache plaguing it making her bury her face into the silk pillow beneath her. Her mouth was dry and her throat irritated. Everything felt wrong.

    Her mind was fuzzy, still too drowsy to piece together anything that had happened before she fell asleep. She could only think of how comfortable the bed was, how hot it was, and how much her body felt off. Perspiration built at her neck and just above her lips, it was too hot.

    Twisting in the bed, she moves to lay on her back and discards the blanket from her body. A content sigh slips her lips as she feels the cool breeze of the air conditioning hit her. Though her eyes felt like bricks and refused to open, her mind slowly began to wake up and everything began to piece itself together.

    The mission. Her crew. The Sith Lord.

    Panic filled every pore of her body as her eyes shot open and her body jolted up. Her head spun from the sudden motion, her arms catching her from falling back on the mattress. As a sort of shield, though it wasn't a good one, she threw the comforter back over herself. Her chest rises and falls as the green of her eyes travel frantically over the room where she had rested. Deja vu crawled up her spine as she took in the terrifyingly similar room.