007

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 • 𝐌𝐢𝐦𝐢 • 𝟐𝟐

Majestic watched in tears as her best friends picture and her goddaughter's popped up for the third time on the news. It was like the police wasn't even trying to find her best friend.

"You ight Majestic?" Kevin asked sitting next to her. "Do I look okay? I lost my best friend bruh!" Majestic snapped.

She had spent the past 2 weeks looking for her friend, blowin up her phone just to know if she was alright. Kevin could see that this was killing her so he pulled her into a hug.

Majestic thrashed against in his arms but he wouldn't let up. This was a cry for help and he was not letting her go. "Shhh baby I know" He cooed, rocking them side to side.

"I just miss her so much" She expressed, slowly leaning more into his touch.

"What if she's not okay? And her baby?" She broke down, looking up at him like he knew the answers.

"Why couldn't I have been there for her? Like i was supposed." She rambled making him frown at her. "You think this yo' fault?" He asked in disbelief.

"No but-"she went on but  was cut off. "Majestic this is not yo fault. You're literally tearing yourself apart to find her, you tryin mama and you're doin' good." he reassured her

She smiled. "Im sorry." She apologized. "Don't be sorry beautiful." He smiled, kissing her forehead.

(Hoes ugly asf😒)

They stayed in each other arms until a knock was heard at the door. They pulled away from each, heading to the door to reveal the police.

"Are you Ms. Anderson? The one who reported Ms. Harper missing?" They questioned.

"Yes I am, Have you found her?"  They both shared a look before giving her a look. "Im sorry Miss" One of them said.

"We found her body in a forest this morning" The other one added. Making everything fall apart, Kevin pulled Majestic into a hug as she cried her heart out.

"What about Zaylee? The baby girl?" She asked as she tried to contain her tears. They shook their head confirming what she tried to deny for so long.

"No...no...no..." She sobbed into Kevin chest while his arms wrapped around the cops. "Oh we found this..." One of them said, making her look up.

Holding the Best friend charm they had got when they both decided to go to the mall. Majestic heart was completely shattered.

"Im sorry for your lost" Majestic nodded not looking at them. "Come on baby" Kevin instructed, pulling her into the house.