016

Excuse my mistakes

 𝟑 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕|𝟐:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦|𝐕𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝟐:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦|
𝐕𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈È𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 as she cut up small pieces of pineapple before placing them into the bowl. She looked up from her task at hand, when hearing india come downstairs.

"Good morning." She greeted. "Ouu look at you glowing girl." India smiled.

"Thats da dick!" India joked, making them both burst out into a fit of laughter. "Girl bye." Geneviève waved off her friend.

"Girl what the fuck is you eating?" India asked, her face scrunched up in disgust as she watched her friend scarf down a pineapple piece with hot sauce on it. "It's actually not that bad." Geneviève said taking a bite out of the piece she put the spicy liquid on.

"Wanna try it?" She asked, handing a piece over to her. "Girl hell nah." India said with a scrunched face, gently moving her hand out of her face.

"So you miss von?" India asked, taking a seat at the island chair. "Girl hell nah." She replied with a mug on her face.

It had been 2 months since Von and his people had left to go on tour. It didn't mind her that he was gone it was her peace, and yet her chaos at the same time. She was so used to being woken up with kisses that she missed his little display of affection.

"More mama." She heard Zaylee asked. "Give mommy a second, my love." She replied. Walking to her daughter, and grabbing her plate placing more pineapples on her tray before handing it back to her.

"Some for baby." Zayless said, point to her mother's stomach. India and Geneviève looked at her in shock. "What baby?" They asked in union.

Without speaking Zaylee directed her attention to her mother's stomach, pointing with a smile. India mouth dropped in shock. "You pregnant?" India asked.

"No...not that I know of." She replied unsure. "When was the last time you had your period?" India asked, trying to get some answers out of Zaylee's random out burst.

"Uhhh...I think...like in September, or August." She shrugged. "Did you use a condom or did he at least pull out?" India bombard her with questions.

"I don't know." Geneviève whined, feeling emotional of all the possibilities of her being a mother to two children. "Shhh it's okay." India cooed, as she walked around the counter to Geneviève who bursted into a fit of tears.